AU

Oh f**k.  I don't know if I can do this week-for-week again!   But granted that 2012 took me to a next level; I feel I should at least do a MonthlyBeats :-P 

Great to see some familiar faces though!

Brasilia, Brazil

Count me in  !   !
Very happy here.

Last edited by ALEXANDroid (December 30, 2015 1:22 pm)

Madrid, Spain
vinpous wrote:

I'm not admin, but if you click on "music", then "year", then filter by "my music", you should get it.

Thank you man! You saved my life. Never knew I could review my 2012 posts

Olympia, WA

Don't Blink Or You'll Die, reporting.

I'm in smile

Last edited by DBOYD (December 30, 2015 3:48 pm)

New York City

Good opportunity to put my new setup to the test. I'm in for Randomweek-ly Beats! 2016 big_smile

The future
cTrix wrote:

Oh f**k.  I don't know if I can do this week-for-week again!   But granted that 2012 took me to a next level; I feel I should at least do a MonthlyBeats :-P 

Great to see some familiar faces though!

yeah i dont think i can handle a 3rd full year of WB..

adelaide

Really keen for this.

Chicago
Lyons wrote:

So many familiar faces!
So keen to get back into the WB routine.

Looking through the responses, a lot of people here whose music I thoroughly enjoyed last go round. Really looking forward to this!

Phoenix, AZ

I'm so excited that WB is back!

Psydney

Santa Fe, NM

Nice to see that so many of the 2014 folks are returning!

St Louis

this reminds me i need to revisit some of the 2014 material, been a while!

Wisconsin, USA

First timer here, ready to ROCK!

It's my first time here toooooo. This website is such a good idea for real, shout out to whoever put this together. That lil countdown on the main page works for good motivation

NL
LiliannaAlejandro wrote:

It's my first time here toooooo. This website is such a good idea for real, shout out to whoever put this together. That lil countdown on the main page works for good motivation

It's also there because the next week starts at 12AM UTC and some people are extremely bad at timezones, which is a problem 3 times a year, the start, when DST starts, and when DST ends.

Oslo, Norway

Not sure if I'll make every week this year, but I'll give it another go and see how it goes.
It does feel good to be back, though :-)