Adelaide, Australia

That'd be a brilliant birthday present Trash80!

MKE
Trash80 wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/WeeklyBeats/po … 3773789944

BTW looks like the date would start on Monday, the 4th.

MKE

London

I'm well up for this. I wrote 52 tunes in 2014, and none in 2015. I feel there's a correlation...

Pweter City

MOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM the boys are back!

Melbourne, Australia

IN!! Again!
With controlled/realistic enthusiasm to really attempt to fill in EVERY week..!

I would definitely happily throw money at @Trash80's AWS invoice too. How do we even?

2012/2014 weeklybeats was real motivation for me and learned a lot, 2015 was way too quite and unproductive.

Keen
So, uh, Woo!~ smile

MKE
Aday wrote:

IN!! Again!

I would definitely happily throw money at @Trash80's AWS invoice too. How do we even?

2012/2014 weeklybeats was real motivation for me and learned a lot, 2015 was way too quite and unproductive.

Keen
So, uh, Woo!~ smile

I think the plan is to take your money gun, and shoot it at @trash80's gmail, unless we hear different from him! There are several services for this such as paypal google wallet, squarecash, venmo, bitcoin, etc. Also, I would gladly pay more $$ to see @names linking/notification user tag functionality on this site!

Los Angeles
Ipaghost wrote:
Aday wrote:

IN!! Again!

Keen
So, uh, Woo!~ smile

I think the plan is to take your money gun, and shoot it at @trash80's gmail, unless we hear different from him! There are several services for this such as paypal google wallet, squarecash, venmo, bitcoin, etc. Also, I would gladly pay more $$ to see @names linking/notification user tag functionality on this site!

While it's appreciated, I wouldn't recommend throwing money my way without discussion. Like probably most of you, I am always short on free time. The last thing I want to do during free time is work on a website because of financial obligation.

MKE
Trash80 wrote:

While it's appreciated, I wouldn't recommend throwing money my way without discussion. Like probably most of you, I am always short on free time. The last thing I want to do during free time is work on a website because of financial obligation.

Thanks for bringing back WB @trash80!!! I think everyone here agrees you created something special here, and we want to help take some burden off your shoulders if we can!

Melbourne, Australia

I got a semi!!!

The future
Ipaghost wrote:
Trash80 wrote:

Thanks for bringing back WB @trash80!!! I think everyone here agrees you created something special here, and we want to help take some burden off your shoulders if we can!

go home, ipaghost.. you're drunk, and you've turned into a black sloth!

London

Excellent, happy to contribute whether cash to support or time to assist Trash80

canada

Hey, it's up! Great to be back, and thanks trash80 for doing this again!

Schwerin I'm afraid

Wow! Awesome!

Pittsburgh, PA

Stockholm, Sweden

Yes!