Berlin

Roland d110, Yamaha rx7, Cheetah md16, Zoom 1204, Kawai q80, Alesis mmt8, Emu esi4000( collecting dust in a corner), Roland vs890, a crappy midi controller keyboard. Some square paper, coloured pens, tons of music theory, hands like an octopus and a whole lot of weed.
I also got a Jx10 which I can make sing like an angel or scream like a devil, but it needs repaired and my skinny ass is super-broke so it is also collecting dust (maybe fixable in a few months). I dont even have enough midi or signal cables to connect more than 2 or 3 devices simultaneously.
Expect some demonic shredding of whatever jazz chords I have learned in that particular week.

Madison, Alabama

I gotta say, I'm excited to hear how some of you guys use your vintage synth gear.  I love that shit.

Belfast

Guitars, electric and acoustic, loads of soft synths, vocals, my boss has a few hardware synths laying around like like MS-20 and a Voyager, along with loads of weird little instruments like ukelele, acordians and harmoniums, if i get the chance ill be recording lines with all those, big_smile

Mostly modular, elektrons and Xpander.

L003, C0rnw4//.

/ I / Will / use - - - Necromancy \

Renoise and nanoloop 2.3

Edit: oops wrong nanoloop.. And yeah, I need a kick in the arse to get some new tunes going!

Last edited by minikomi (January 5, 2012 8:29 am)

Dude are you in? FUCK yes.

Sydney, Australia

weeklydub

Switzerland

I'm too lazy to list everything but, on top of my head, I think I'll use mostly my Game Boys with LSDJ and Nanoloop. I have a sammichSID waiting to be assembled and I'd like also to start using my Tenori-on in tracks. On the software side, Reason and Cool Edit should be my main tools.

Spoons, gamelan, whoopee cushion.

Serbia

Ipod: nanoloop, Bubble Harp, Balls, SunVox, Noise.io, Signal Gen
Guitar, Bass Guitar, Fender FM 25 DSP
Ableton

Guitars, drumkit, bass, crappy synth, some circuit bent toys, Reason, Audacity and one lonely no name supercardiod microphone.

Utah

I will be using my Korg emx and esx aswell as nanoloop 2.3 and a little casio cz-101.

Adelaide, Australia

I dual-wield daggers for 15x sneak bonus

Gosford, Australia

I have a tb-303 which I haven't used properly in ages and a JX-3P that needs some loving too. I've got a lot of old tablehooters too which are always fun. I play bass and sing a little bit, so that'll probably happen. Going to try to avoid using too much LSDJ and softsynths but if I'm lazy I'll just end up doing everything in FL :V

midimachine wrote:

I have a tb-303 which I haven't used properly in ages

arent those a bit rare to own and not be using? you get some midi/cv on that thing and you could do some serious shit

nialldoran wrote:

my boss has a few hardware synths laying around like like MS-20

you should get on that. ms20s own