Gosford, Australia
04tm34l3 wrote:
midimachine wrote:

I have a tb-303 which I haven't used properly in ages

arent those a bit rare to own and not be using? you get some midi/cv on that thing and you could do some serious shit

Absolutely! I feel pretty bad when I look at it and think about everyone who would want one and use it a lot more than I do. The funny/sad thing is that it was just handed to me by my ex's dad a few years ago after being sitting in it's original box gathering dust for ~22 years. Well, in any case I bought a DIN cable to use in conjunction with my bitstream in 2010 so it does get a bit of attention here and there but I usually just whip it out for mates at parties (heyoooooooo!).

Tacoma WA

hopefully nanoloop, audiomulch and modular synth.

most likely just modular...

midimachine wrote:
04tm34l3 wrote:

arent those a bit rare to own and not be using? you get some midi/cv on that thing and you could do some serious shit

Absolutely! I feel pretty bad when I look at it and think about everyone who would want one and use it a lot more than I do. The funny/sad thing is that it was just handed to me by my ex's dad a few years ago after being sitting in it's original box gathering dust for ~22 years. Well, in any case I bought a DIN cable to use in conjunction with my bitstream in 2010 so it does get a bit of attention here and there but I usually just whip it out for mates at parties (heyoooooooo!).

you lucky fucker! if you ever want to sell or trade it, hit me up lol.

Also,

tIB wrote:

Mostly modular, elektrons and Xpander.

infradead wrote:

hopefully nanoloop, audiomulch and modular synth.

most likely just modular...

what format do you guys use? i assume euro, but im just curious

Tacoma WA

i've got a little eurorack

Mainly Bugbrand modular. I use some frac and euro too but bug is where the heart is:

Tacoma WA

i heart the bug

Sydney, Australia

Weapons of choice? Ableton, Audacity and my Tascam DR-1. Unfortunately for me, my music laptop has been out of action for quite a while... *sigh*

Having said that, I wouldn't mind expanding my weaponry to include some circuit-bent toys (gives me an excuse to FINALLY finish stuff!) and noisy children's toys too smile

St Louis

this week I went with guitar, the line 6 delay modeler split out to two channels: one into a marshall, the other into a vox. I used two mics to record my piece. also a tube based distortion pedal was used, and prepared guitar drones were the main focus for the piece. did some editing in soundforge and used a few different vsts for light mixing

Eurorack modular, JX-8P, Future Retro Revolution, Alesis QS6, Ableton.