NL

Both A Timely Matter and Mr. Markov I Presume are m4a files, but I'm getting reports it doesn't play on certain devices (seemingly Apple specifically) whereas I can play them well enough. Though if I scrub the timeline it doesn't jump and instead keeps playing causing the bar to overflow.

There're also songs I can't play in my browser that are m4a, mostly all of these and all of these (though they work fine if I download them, so it's maybe a browser thing).

This has never happened before with mp3, so something screwy is going on here.

Upstate New York

All of my uploads are m4a but it seems like people are able to listen / comment so I don't know what's up. On both of the tracks of yours you linked the timeline freezes up for me and I can't scrub, but the track plays fine if I just let it be. I use google chrome if that's helpful at all.

Amsterdam

Seems specific to the safari browser, in chrome i can play (though i get the backwards scrolling indicator) the songs, but safari seems to cut off everything but the first half a second or so.

Ross-154

There are problems in Chrome too, remember I keep bitching about this in the forums.
Parallelis: interesting, maybe SOME m4a settings make this a problem. Your tunes do play in my browser, unlike mnapoleon's tunes
https://weeklybeats.com/mnapoleon
not . a . single . tune . plays

NL
acid wrote:

There are problems in Chrome too, remember I keep bitching about this in the forums.
Parallelis: interesting, maybe SOME m4a settings make this a problem. Your tunes do play in my browser, unlike mnapoleon's tunes
https://weeklybeats.com/mnapoleon
not . a . single . tune . plays

Yes, clearly there's something wrong with the M4A format, or the M4A support in the player at least, because another song of mine also in M4A doesn't play at all using a different exporter. I take it you also have problems with bc likes you songs?

Last edited by Devieus (May 2, 2018 5:04 am)

Ross-154
Devieus wrote:

I take it you also have problems with bc likes you songs?

Yes. None of those play.
I wouldn't mind if they didn't make the playlist get stuck at them, or if we could actually add users to a "ignore list" so we never "hear" their songs (not like I can hear anything from those two users, as I said, their tunes don't work, ever)

Montreal
Devieus wrote:

Both A Timely Matter and Mr. Markov I Presume are m4a files, but I'm getting reports it doesn't play on certain devices (seemingly Apple specifically) whereas I can play them well enough.

I did have an issue with Mr. Markov I Presume where on Win 10 Chrome it didn't play to the end; I switched to my mobile and was able to hear the whole thing. Didn't think to mention it because I thought it was a problem on my end.

Santa Fe, NM

I'm having a more serious problem this week: I can't get ANY of the songs posted to play (the play button does nothing). This is makes it impossible to make any comments.