Stockholm

I'm sure everyone has a different idea about the purpose of weekly beats. whatever, just an idea.

Stockholm

Hey Admins, what happens when we flip to 2013? Do you plan to keep everything up indefinitely or will it all be gone forever?

Stockholm

Hallloooooooooooo?

Riverside, CA
sinewave wrote:

Hey Admins, what happens when we flip to 2013? Do you plan to keep everything up indefinitely or will it all be gone forever?

There's always the torrents wink

St Louis

these are interesting questions

AU

Indeed!  I'm thinking Monthly beats ... make it an easier listening mission :-P

I have come to very much appreciate everyone here - and I don't know what I'd do without spending monday mornings in bed with my little Musical Fidelity xCans and Bayer Dynamics flipping though peeps tracks for a few hours :-P

I learnt a lot from this - but also that I need to revisit some stuff, polish it and release it.  Def won't be doing a tune a week next year...

The future

I plan to start working on an album wink

Sydney, Australia

I really hope it continues the same way, as I only started this week and it was awesome!!!!!! The countdown is great for motivation, and the  community seems great. WeeklyBeats 2013? Admins?

NL

I'd be okay with Fortnight Beats next time, the deadlines really pushes one to creativity.

adelaide

doing a Daily January 2013.

anyone wanna join?

This was a great thing. I learned more than I thought I would. I still suck giant balls, but at least I got a lot out of this big_smile

You guys are great. Thanks for putting up with my bullshit all year XD

Sydney, Australia
little-scale wrote:

anyone wanna join?

Maybe two uploads per week? Any info on Weeklybeats 2013? I would love to continue!!! (Well, I only discovered WB yesterday, so I missed out on the year)

NL
Codekk wrote:
little-scale wrote:

anyone wanna join?

Maybe two uploads per week? Any info on Weeklybeats 2013? I would love to continue!!! (Well, I only discovered WB yesterday, so I missed out on the year)

Realistically speaking, there's nothing holding you back doing it anyway, with or without site; granted, a supporting community of equally miserable contributers help.

The Wisconsin

I could definitely do a song a week next year. It was fun this year. Just, I think my stuff would turn out better if I did every two weeks. A month seems like it'd be too long, I think I'd maybe forget. Just as long as the site stays up, we continue to post on some schedule, and the same people stay active.

Adelaide, Australia

Once Weekly Beats is finally done I'm just going to cry

...once a week for 52 weeks.

Los Angeles
sinewave wrote:

At the very least we'll try to keep it up as a archive as long as possible.

My vote is a monthly.