adelaide

Ok, well it seems like the evening of Saturday, 29th could be the go.

rdomain and TLR, what time is good for you guys?

Anyone else in for that time?

adelaide

Okay, so I've taken the liberty of booking the studio from 5PM until 9PM for this Saturday the 28th. Of course, this time can be changed and the session can be canceled, but I booked it because I am remembering about it now. smile

Adelaide, South Australia
little-scale wrote:

Okay, so I've taken the liberty of booking the studio from 5PM until 9PM for this Saturday the 28th. Of course, this time can be changed and the session can be canceled, but I booked it because I am remembering about it now. smile

Awesome, it's a date.

Tristan Louth-Robins wrote:
little-scale wrote:

Awesome, it's a date.

But what will I wear?

adelaide

life is hard

Shoes...must wear shoes.

..and trousers.

Adelaide SA

no way. who needs shoes when you have tea towels?

Any thoughts on what peeps are bringing to this?

I’m thinking of bringing along my CZ-101 with the default lappy and a few cables in tow.

Adelaide, Australia

I'll probs be there. I'll bring my keyboard + laptop. I don't have any useful cables though...

I will be there, definitely with laptop in hand, possibly with a guitar to boot

adelaide

I'm bringing a laptop.

Let's meet just outside of Scott Theater / the eastern side of the Schulz building. See here for a map: www.adelaide.edu.au/campuses/mapscurrent/north_terrace.pdf Location is the orange triangle halfway between grid squares G5 and G6 on the map on the second page.

Coastal Australia

I reckon that time will work.  Might have to leave a bit early.  I'll suss it.  smile

Sorry to be the piker, but I'm going to have to pull out of today. My sleep patterns are a little messed up and I'm going to need to rest up before work tonight.

I will catch you next time, wreck a bowl for me ^_^

adelaide

No worries, Alistair. I totally understand ruined sleeping patters - it's something I routinely go through.

Bowls will be destroyed.

Coastal Australia

Well well well....  that was thoroughly enjoyable.  big_smile

rdomain wrote:

Well well well....  that was thoroughly enjoyable.  big_smile

Agreed - I especially enjoyed the bits where you a LS were struggling to work out that ridiculous time signature of mine.  That guitar signal that you had going into your lappy was so nice.