Adelaide, South Australia

Scrtach that, I'll be at a rehearsal. Sorry, the director just walked in, so I asked smile

Keen if i didnt live in Sydnay.

Adelaide, Australia

I work monday nights, so that's a no from me. Seriously, I'm really hard to work around so you guys organise it and let me know. If I can't make it then I'll try again next time.

Austria

awwww, no people from austria here XD

Adelaide, Australia

Austria is almost Australia. Can you make the Adelaide meetup? tongue

NSW

meh.

NSW
little-scale wrote:

So everyone is going to be off in the other room cooking awesome food, now? Hnng.

LS: I'll be in the city Monday night (after 7pm). Assuming you're not jamming at EMU (and it looks as though that may not be the case), let me know if you and Emily want to catch up.

Last edited by popsicle (January 19, 2012 2:48 pm)

Coastal Australia
little-scale wrote:

I'm at work on the 23rd during the day, but I could do in the evening / after 5PM anytime.

How does that fit in with other people?

I could potentially be interested in the hookup although I have an evening rehearsal on the 23rd.  The following Monday is currently free.

adelaide
Poppi wrote:
little-scale wrote:

So everyone is going to be off in the other room cooking awesome food, now? Hnng.

LS: I'll be in the city Monday night (after 7pm). Assuming you're not jamming at EMU (and it looks as though that may not be the case), let me know if you and Emily want to catch up.

I'd love to Poppi, and I'm sure Emily would love to as well, but unfortunately I completely forgot that ages ago I had booked in a string quintet rehearsal on the evening of the 23rd.

So it turns out I can't do the 23rd either. sad

Okay, what are people's availabilities on the 24th, and 25th? I have a rehearsal on the 24th in the evening, and a movie screening on the morning of the 25th, but am otherwise open to suggestion.

Coastal Australia

I'm out of town til the 26th.  Probably best if Seb lists a heap of dates that work for him seeing he'll be sorting the 'venue' and then everyone can chime in with yah or nah?

sounds good

adelaide
rdomain wrote:

I'm out of town til the 26th.  Probably best if Seb lists a heap of dates that work for him seeing he'll be sorting the 'venue' and then everyone can chime in with yah or nah?

Ok, so the venue should be pretty easy to sort out - so I think it would be more useful to find a group date that fits and then see if the venue is free rather than the other way around.

Dates and times that work for me:

Sat 28/01 anytime
Sun 29/01 anytime
Tue 31/01 before 5PM
Wed 01/02 after 6PM
Thu 02/02 before 5PM
Sat 04/02 before 5PM / can do after 5PM if must
Sun 05/02 before 5PM / can do after 5PM if must
Mon 06/02 after 6PM
Tue 07/02 anytime
Thu 09/02 anytime
Fri 10/02 after 6PM
Sat 11/02 before 3PM
Sun 12/02 before 3PM

Do any of these times and dates work for other people?

NSW

Nicht für mich!

Ooh. I'm good for any of those as long as they don't fall on office hours Wednesday to Friday.  Saturday 28/1 or Sunday 29/1 any good?

Coastal Australia

Sat 29th evening would be good.   Then I can go to a gig in the city later  smile
Sun 30th.  Daytime only.
Thurs 2nd possibly.
4, 5, 6 are possible too.