Worthing
little-scale wrote:
AndrewKilpatrick wrote:

Take some Emperor, add some sprinkling of Sunn O))) and then all of the blastbeats.

Sounds lovely!!

Lullaby 2012

Bloomington, IN

Hurried sample manglination.  Spend more time listening to scratchy vinyl than making beats smile

chicago-/-il-/-us

couldnt get myself to work on what i planned until all these samples are normalized, so i made something minimal with sammichSID

cincinnati, ohio

I'm looking to write some gameboy style pulse/wave instruments and include some drums and vocals?  maybe??

Chicago

writing a song for a level that never made it into the final version of a game.

Adelaide, Australia

A themey sorta eighties inspired housey track. tongue
Not getting stuck in the rut I was last week and getting it down early!

Adelaide, Australia

I'm done. D:

Ciudad de México, Mx.

I figured out past week that I'll just go with the flow and will post whatever I may like to do, no more planning suits me better smile

Adelaide, South Australia

Veering away from Garden Ruin material momentarily, heading straight into noise.

I really have to get around to catching up on last week's tracks.  I haven't listened to anything from this week either.

Adelaide SA

تک لایه...

St Louis

going to pick up where my last piece left off, and also become more impulsive and spontaneous, and live.

Simi Valley, CA

More SunVox unce-y stuff.

Montreal

BREAK!

Thunder Bay ON, Canada

mine will be funky for sure, might also be real chopped up for a fast paced feel

New Orleans, LA

Since I'll be spending a large portion of my week away from my studio, I won't be uploading the Dot Matrix thing. 

My song for next week will be a dark, slow, groove about losing your faith called "Mrs. Superstition."

Upstate New York

I made a song today (a kind of mournful hip-hop beat thingie), but it kinda sucks, so i'll either polish that up or make another one by the deadline