The future

hmm. is it just me.. or is the "new posts" link sending us to a page that is much earlier in time that would be considered "new?"

Philadelphia, PA
Phil Harmonic wrote:

hmm. is it just me.. or is the "new posts" link sending us to a page that is much earlier in time that would be considered "new?"

I think it sends you to wherever you last viewed the thread... maybe.

Adelaide, South Australia

I did this one primarily in Tabletop for iPad, but had to export each track and mix in FL, because the mix and limiter in Tabletop are a bit... iffy...

Adelaide SA

soooo uninspired.-____-

adelaide

i hear ya.

<---- feels too lame to be writing musics

Adelaide, South Australia

Boo to that! Pressure test it! Sit down and say, whatever I have at *arbitrary time* will be what I upload... your chances are good you'll get something usable ;P

adelaide

I like your positive style, Alastair. smile

Cincinnati, Ohio
little-scale wrote:

i hear ya.

<---- feels too lame to be writing musics

perhaps a noise song evoking the awesome power and inherent lameness in writing music? or you could record yourself banging on stuff in your studio! wait, youve kinda already covered those..  pretty damn well too..  maybe something different? ^^

Simi Valley, CA

Create a song using only the sounds your body produces.

Riverside, CA
VCMG wrote:

16MB of nothing but fart noises. Yippee.

Simi Valley, CA
jiffypop23 wrote:
VCMG wrote:

16MB of nothing but fart noises. Yippee.

I didn't mean those kinds of sounds.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Solarbear wrote:

Both Hunterquinn and AndaruGO's submissions will surely be piss poor. That's my hint.

Well at least you are giving me a heads up.
heart

The future

hmm. i got samples of my dentist working on my mouth a few years ago. havent used them yet.. maybe this is my chance wink

chicago-/-il-/-us

all this talk of sampled body/dentistry sounds makes me want to listen to matmos all day tomorrow

St Louis

there is something strange brewing in the sonic cauldron

Coastal Australia

Some exciting sounding things above.  I look forward to hearing them.

Mine is currently rendering out.  This track is leaning on the cinematic epic again  smile  Pretty darn happy with it.