Coastal Australia

Uploaded and done!  Such a good feeling.

Adelaide, South Australia
rdomain wrote:

On a Thursday, nice work!

More Garden Ruin this week...still yet to record anything.

Melbourne, Australia

Bah. Two different concepts for this week, feeling too lazy to finish the design for one (to do with long-scale network traversal), and completely engaged with the other, but feeling inadequate with regard to PD programming ability and understanding of the nature of granular synthesis. So, what I'm attempting to do, is resynthesize my voice (or any audio input) using grains of samples, but it's really not working. Bah!

Coastal Australia
Tristan Louth-Robins wrote:
rdomain wrote:

On a Thursday, nice work!

More Garden Ruin this week...still yet to record anything.

Thanks!  I got a head start seeing I upped some of the impro we did last week for week 5 and I completed it today because friday til Sunday is going to be hectic.  I started work for the year this week also.  Next week will be into full swing.  Damn shame that.  sad

Look forward to the next Garden Ruins!

Coastal Australia
vinpous wrote:

Bah. Two different concepts for this week, feeling too lazy to finish the design for one (to do with long-scale network traversal), and completely engaged with the other, but feeling inadequate with regard to PD programming ability and understanding of the nature of granular synthesis. So, what I'm attempting to do, is resynthesize my voice (or any audio input) using grains of samples, but it's really not working. Bah!

I'm a bit of a fan of granular synthesis when used in a tasteful and creative way.  I'll be doing some of that this year.  Granular synthesis that is.  HOPEFULLY it'll be tasteful and creative  smile

Adelaide, South Australia

Done.  Another Garden Ruin track - just voice, baritone ukulele and my hallway.

Saskatchewan, Canada

freakin out haven't started yet... ummm uhhh probably four repeated chords and a drum loop

Ciudad de México, Mx.

more nanoloop 2.5 dance oriented minimal beats. I'll try something different this time.

Thunder Bay ON, Canada

my first track will be incomplete but will be a hard banging/booming dance track

Worthing

Take some Emperor, add some sprinkling of Sunn O))) and then all of the blastbeats.

Melbourne, Australia

Lols, so neither of my two aforementioned hints mean much. I'm now doing a trio. >.>

Coastal Australia
AndrewKilpatrick wrote:

Take some Emperor, add some sprinkling of Sunn O))) and then all of the blastbeats.

Brutal  smile

adelaide

Khene and ukulele recordings, FM synths, tape saturated drum samples. Messy and loud yet gentle.

adelaide
AndrewKilpatrick wrote:

Sounds lovely!!

Chicago

i uploaded something crappy cause i'm out town this weekend. booooo.

Adelaide, Australia

Had such a terrible week inspiration wise. ;~;
Only now just rendering the track, it's the latest I've left it so far.
It's sort of a chill out track, I guess. I don't know what genres you kids use these days. tongue