Cincinnati, Ohio

classical guitar + computer music.  many more than 8 bits.

Chicago

i'm almost done with this track already, super excited to finish it. i love this thing. and then i'll probably get another track done this week just for me. i've been super productive since i stopped smoking weed.

Tacoma WA

some dude talking on the senete about boring stuff.

into maths as an envelope follower.  audio into various filters n' stuff

i'm not totally happy about it but i'm out of the house tomorrow for the rest of the week.

Coastal Australia
Tristan Louth-Robins wrote:

Veering away from Garden Ruin material momentarily, heading straight into noise.

I really have to get around to catching up on last week's tracks.  I haven't listened to anything from this week either.

mmm, noise  smile

I've actually got a noisier one coming too.  Single sound source.

Melbourne, Australia

This week sounds exciting. I might resume my granular project, or perhaps some of what I've been doing for my reformed, reorganised and newly directioned improv trio (with less improv), using found sounds/field recordings to create a nice lengthy immersive piece. So much choice... or maybe another piano piece. See, the truth is, I've not started yet! big_smile

The future

I dont know how im gonna finish my track this week.. saturday is my bday and I am getting a special massage from a lady.. saturday is usually the day when i work on my track hmm Ill come up with something.

Melbourne, Australia

Laptop while getting a special massage? Har har...

New Orleans, LA

Record the special massage

The future

haha. ill see what i can do.. i already told her that i will have to woman-proof my man cave before she can come over wink

Adelaide, South Australia

I've done an experiment in FL Studio Mobile (which I'd not really made anything with previously) while waiting for my new system to arrive >.<

Bloomington, IN

Oh, something weird and experimental, I'm sure smile

Melbourne, Australia

Sound environments... that's my hint. Finished and uploaded. Woo.

Adelaide, South Australia

Up'd.  Phew. 

Foreboding analog synth-ing with cavernous cymbals and 3-track drum rhythms.

Started on Monday, then nothing until this evening.  Reasonably happy with the track.

Coastal Australia

Just upped also  smile   Single sound source.

Upstate New York

ever notice how house kicks sound like tennis balls? yeah.

also there's going to be an accompanying video smile

chicago-/-il-/-us

more sammichsid & piggy->midi stuff