NL

It's a bit like html, except instead of < and > you use [ and ], and instead of putting the URL into the src attribute, you just put it between the tags. So to display an image, you'll need to URL of it, for instance my avatar URL for this site is http://weeklybeats.com/forums/img/avatars/4481.png, if you were to put [img]before it and[/img] after it, it'd show as image.

If you still didn't get that, press the quote button on my post and you'll see what it looks like.

Santa Fe, NM
Devieus wrote:

It's a bit like html, except instead of < and > you use [ and ], and instead of putting the URL into the src attribute, you just put it between the tags. So to display an image, you'll need to URL of it, for instance my avatar URL for this site is http://weeklybeats.com/forums/img/avatars/4481.png, if you were to put [img]before it and[/img] after it, it'd show as image.

If you still didn't get that, press the quote button on my post and you'll see what it looks like.

This indicates that the image has to be linked from a website, yes? In that case, I'm out of luck (no website, and no desire to have one).

Thanks.

NL

Not necessarily, the image just has to be on the Internet, it doesn't matter where on the Internet. There are plenty of image hosting sites that'll hold your image, the current go-to place is imgur.com, but you could also try xomf.com, neither of which requires you to have an account.

Santa Fe, NM
Devieus wrote:

Not necessarily, the image just has to be on the Internet, it doesn't matter where on the Internet. There are plenty of image hosting sites that'll hold your image, the current go-to place is imgur.com, but you could also try xomf.com, neither of which requires you to have an account.

imgur looks like it'll work. Thanks again!

LA N D Ø N

Ahh!! I uploaded my track about a minute away from the deadline but now it hasn't come up on my profile!! :0 What should I do!!!?!? HeLP!!!

The future
PhillipeGrishin wrote:

Ahh!! I uploaded my track about a minute away from the deadline but now it hasn't come up on my profile!! :0 What should I do!!!?!? HeLP!!!

You posted this in the wrong forum, but here: http://weeklybeats.com/music/upload?has … db9f03f99e

LA N D Ø N
Phil Harmonic wrote:
PhillipeGrishin wrote:

You posted this in the wrong forum, but here: http://weeklybeats.com/music/upload?has … db9f03f99e

Dear Sir,

my sincerest and humblest apologies for my lack of forum etiquette. I must however thank you from the bottom of my heart, for your words have ensured that this budding sound monger lives to fight another week... You have inspired me to continue onward!!

Thanks Again!!

smile

The future
PhillipeGrishin wrote:
Phil Harmonic wrote:

Dear Sir,

my sincerest and humblest apologies for my lack of forum etiquette. I must however thank you from the bottom of my heart, for your words have ensured that this budding sound monger lives to fight another week... You have inspired me to continue onward!!

Thanks Again!!

smile

hoorah!

Prague

Hi! I just signed up and really like the concept smile Who is actually responsible for the site?

NL
RCole wrote:

Hi! I just signed up and really like the concept smile Who is actually responsible for the site?

Trash80 (or Tim), but Phil Harmonic seems to be doing most of the day-to-day operations, NekoTheory does the Discord group, and we'll see who'll be doing the torrents.

The future
Devieus wrote:
RCole wrote:

Trash80 (or Tim), but Phil Harmonic seems to be doing most of the day-to-day operations, NekoTheory does the Discord group, and we'll see who'll be doing the torrents.

I am doing nothing of the sort!

NL
Phil Harmonic wrote:
Devieus wrote:

Yes, and I'm not doing the torrents, NekoTheory isn't doing the Discord group, and Trash80 isn't hosting this.

The future
Devieus wrote:
Phil Harmonic wrote:

Yes, and I'm not doing the torrents, NekoTheory isn't doing the Discord group, and Trash80 isn't hosting this.

Trash80 is hosting this.. i dont know about any of the other stuff, but i have no intention of helping with missed uploads or with reviewing this year..

NL
Phil Harmonic wrote:
Devieus wrote:

Trash80 is hosting this.. i dont know about any of the other stuff, but i have no intention of helping with missed uploads or with reviewing this year..

So who is?

Santa Fe, NM

Is it possible to edit the copy accompanying an upload before it goes live? I clicked again on the upload button, but it doesn't seem to take me to the post.

Thanks in advance!

NL
Jim Wood wrote:

Is it possible to edit the copy accompanying an upload before it goes live? I clicked again on the upload button, but it doesn't seem to take me to the post.

Thanks in advance!

You have to delete your submission, then you can submit a new one.