Midwest,USA

How can I change my user name>?

Melbourne

How did my week 2 song already get a comment (that I can't actually read yet)? Is it just because I'm awesome?

Last edited by 0F (January 11, 2014 9:08 am)

Los Angeles
Pselodux wrote:

How did my week 2 song already get a comment (that I can't actually read yet)? Is it just because I'm awesome?

Blame little-scale, and me for not blocking posting comments from moderation.

Riverside, CA
WeeklyBeats wrote:

Starting on Monday Dec 30th 2014

Shouldn't this be 2013?

Dallas TEXAS

i tried to upload a track for this week for 15 minutes from about 5:45 and the site kept erroring out that something went wrong with the upload. The file was 2.5 MB, mp3 format, and i tried from different browsers (firefox, safari and chrome). i even tried to upload an mp3 that i had uploaded previously (Alone in Vegas) to no avail. it really bums me out that i tried really hard to make the deadline for this week and couldn't through no fault of my own. sad

Where do I write a validating comment about an artists song that I particularly find interesting.

Los Angeles
naillik wrote:

Where do I write a validating comment about an artists song that I particularly find interesting.

Click on the song name, scroll to the bottom of the page that loads, add a comment.

London

Hi there,
How can I disable downloads?
Cheers.

Los Angeles
encym wrote:

Hi there,
Cheers.

By not participating. wink Disabling downloads hinders playback on the site, and attempts to hide while allowing streaming would be easily circumvented, making the option a waste of time to develop, and misleading to the artist, as it truly would not be completely disabled for downloading.

London
Trash80 wrote:
encym wrote:

Hi there,
Cheers.

By not participating. wink Disabling downloads hinders playback on the site, and attempts to hide while allowing streaming would be easily circumvented, making the option a waste of time to develop, and misleading to the artist, as it truly would not be completely disabled for downloading.

Cheers Trash80!

East Bay

I've been writing 1-2 songs a week for the last month but I just found out about this site today. Is it possible to upload old songs that I completed assuming they were written and recorded within the appropriate time frame for the previous weeks or do I just have to start this week?

Another question, is it possible to upload multiple tracks a week?

Sorry if these were addressed in the FAQ, but I wasn't able to find anything answering these specific questions.

Also thanks to the site creators for making this challenge, I love stuff like this wink!

Dallas TEXAS

yay it worked this time!

Last edited by ntrval (February 2, 2014 11:44 pm)

Australia

How do I delete my account?

Portland, OR

Hello. My week #6 & #7 are playing the same track. I'm pretty sure I uploaded different tracks. Not sure what's going on. Is there anything I can do to correct this?

The future
Barham Beireis wrote:

Hello. My week #6 & #7 are playing the same track. I'm pretty sure I uploaded different tracks. Not sure what's going on. Is there anything I can do to correct this?

Delete your week 7 and use this upload link to reupload your week 7 song http://weeklybeats.com/music/upload?has … 0189828105

Santa Fe, NM

I notice that a lot of people link images to their post. I clicked on the "images" button but can't figure out exactly how it works. Help?