Wisefire wrote:
laguna wrote:

Won't be arriving home on time today, where I have my project. I'm still at work and I'm posting from my phone.

Can I ask for an upload slot in advance (it's still Sunday here)?

Thanks a lot, really

sure thing! https://weeklybeats.com/music/upload?ha … 3f04235914

Thanks a lot, Wisefire! I finally arrived almost at lunchtime. You made my day

Hi! Could I get an upload link. please? Last minute crash ... re-rendering and ready to go now ... but a couple minutes late!!

messed up my wav conversion this week, didnt get the upload in time. could i get that upload link please? sorry again, my bad.

miraclemiles wrote:

Hi! Could I get an upload link. please? Last minute crash ... re-rendering and ready to go now ... but a couple minutes late!!

Sure thing! and happy holidays!
https://weeklybeats.com/music/upload?ha … 94b910a9c6

coolsa wrote:

messed up my wav conversion this week, didnt get the upload in time. could i get that upload link please? sorry again, my bad.

no worries, here ya go! best wishes!
https://weeklybeats.com/music/upload?ha … 0453454118

Hi Gang,
I finished a track during the Week 1 window but managed to sleep through the deadline. Any chance I could have the upload link? Thank you so much.

falsefather wrote:

Hi Gang,
I finished a track during the Week 1 window but managed to sleep through the deadline. Any chance I could have the upload link? Thank you so much.



ahhh, Week 1 woes,
You can - cause you already finished ur track before the deadline .... Use this!
https://weeklybeats.com/music/upload?ha … 12903e9f4b

Last edited by Aday (January 6, 2020 4:13 am)

Thank you!

Didn't read GMT and in CST I'm meeting the deadline and worked really hard on this track...can I have a download link?

Nick_Jones wrote:

Didn't read GMT and in CST I'm meeting the deadline and worked really hard on this track...can I have a download link?

Week 1's a curveball.
Hope your in the full swing of things now smile
#unintentionalBaseballPuns

Use this: https://weeklybeats.com/music/upload?ha … 7cf0467afe

Last edited by Aday (January 6, 2020 6:54 am)

Thanks!  Looks like the submission didn't strike out.

Hello, like many others I messed up and didn't notice the gmt. Hope it's not too late for an upload link.

Steevo wrote:

Hello, like many others I messed up and didn't notice the gmt. Hope it's not too late for an upload link.

No worries! Please try this link.

https://weeklybeats.com/music/upload?ha … fe107cdb25

Thanks, now time to work on track 2.

hi, clicked upload 10 mins before deadline but my upload speed is currently averaging at 0.07mbps sad could I have an upload link for week 2 pls?

Abludo wrote:

hi, clicked upload 10 mins before deadline but my upload speed is currently averaging at 0.07mbps sad could I have an upload link for week 2 pls?

No worries,
https://weeklybeats.com/music/upload?ha … 38f4cffb52

Can I reupload mine real quick please? I fixed a technical error that only introduced noise.