Ngineer wrote:

Can I reupload mine real quick please? I fixed a technical error that only introduced noise.

Sure thing!

https://weeklybeats.com/music/upload?ha … 1b711512d4

Hmm...that takes me to the homepage. Do I need to "remove item" on the current week2 upload, then use the link?

I uploaded on time, but...didn't listen to the track after I'd rendered it. For some very strange reason known only to Ableton, a bunch of channels are just missing from the final. Could I get a code to re-upload the file?  Thank you!

Ngineer wrote:

Hmm...that takes me to the homepage. Do I need to "remove item" on the current week2 upload, then use the link?

You may have to delete the file, and also please make sure the new file has a different name than the original, this may help.

onezero wrote:

I uploaded on time, but...didn't listen to the track after I'd rendered it. For some very strange reason known only to Ableton, a bunch of channels are just missing from the final. Could I get a code to re-upload the file?  Thank you!

Sure thing!

https://weeklybeats.com/music/upload?ha … d64a888639

little-scale wrote:
Ngineer wrote:

Hmm...that takes me to the homepage. Do I need to "remove item" on the current week2 upload, then use the link?

You may have to delete the file, and also please make sure the new file has a different name than the original, this may help.

Thanks! That worked

little-scale wrote:
onezero wrote:

I uploaded on time, but...didn't listen to the track after I'd rendered it. For some very strange reason known only to Ableton, a bunch of channels are just missing from the final. Could I get a code to re-upload the file?  Thank you!

Sure thing!

Awesome! Thank you!

Super late to the party but I’m in this year after much thinking. May I have a link for the last upload? smile

Mr Mort wrote:

Super late to the party but I’m in this year after much thinking. May I have a link for the last upload? smile

Sure thing!

https://weeklybeats.com/music/upload?ha … 447e5b0482

little-scale wrote:
Mr Mort wrote:

Super late to the party but I’m in this year after much thinking. May I have a link for the last upload? smile

Sure thing!

https://weeklybeats.com/music/upload?ha … 447e5b0482


sooooo i messed up and exported a track that had some instruments muted.....anyway i can delete and reupload the fixed version?

i messed up and thought the new deadline was on wednesdays lol. I made this album during week 2, recorded on january 10th https://electriciansynths.bandcamp.com/ … s-is-heard

Last edited by george bowles (January 14, 2020 6:59 am)

george bowles wrote:

i messed up and thought the new deadline was on wednesdays lol. I made this album during week 2, recorded on january 10th https://electriciansynths.bandcamp.com/ … s-is-heard

Sure thing!

https://weeklybeats.com/music/upload?ha … 77fa8aafc5

Hey mods, having a bit of a crisis. Attempting to upload my song for week 3 it won't take. Upload bar fills up all the way and then it blacks out. When I click submit it says "Something exploded, file or URL needed"

Would anyone be able to help me out?

ViridianLoom wrote:

Hey mods, having a bit of a crisis. Attempting to upload my song for week 3 it won't take. Upload bar fills up all the way and then it blacks out. When I click submit it says "Something exploded, file or URL needed"

Would anyone be able to help me out?

For other mods, helped him out on discord.

Oh no! It stopped loading my upload! Please help I need a link

EDIT:
I'm good now thanks!

Last edited by ngineer (January 20, 2020 2:05 am)

Argghhh, my clock was showing the wrong time for some reason! can I get a link please and thank you! =P