Pweter City

Salut you filthy animals. It was a pleasure to have taken such a perilous journey. Ive seen and heard the improvements in sound, quality, composition and creativity from all of you. I hope this isnt the end for us!
We should all keep in touch or make a comp album with everyone that wants to be on it!

Whos downsies?

Pittsburgh, PA

That'd be cool.  Good idea, Mr Mort!

Schwerin I'm afraid
Mr Mort wrote:

Salut you filthy animals. It was a pleasure to have taken such a perilous journey. Ive seen and heard the improvements in sound, quality, composition and creativity from all of you. I hope this isnt the end for us!
We should all keep in touch or make a comp album with everyone that wants to be on it!

Whos downsies?

love it, let's do it

Munich
Mr Mort wrote:

Whos downsies?

Dear Mr Mort, I'm in smile

Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Mr Mort wrote:

Whos downsies?

Thumbs up!

Melbourne, Australia
Mr Mort wrote:

Whos downsies?

Yeah I'm down if somebody wants to do the curating for it/set guidelines for aesthetics/etc.

Melbourne, Australia

im in.

Schwerin I'm afraid
vinpous wrote:
Mr Mort wrote:

Whos downsies?

Yeah I'm down if somebody wants to do the curating for it/set guidelines for aesthetics/etc.

so this would be a band camp thing?

Newcastle - UK

I'd be up for it...

Madrid, Spain

Please count me in... I do have a list of all-time WB favourites, although as everybody, I've missed a lot of people's great music

MKE
Mr Mort wrote:

Whos downsies?

Awww yisss!

Schwerin I'm afraid
Ipaghost wrote:
Mr Mort wrote:

Whos downsies?

Awww yisss!

Hey um... @ipaghost... not to single you out or something but you might be a great candidate for a visual "aesthetic" as @vinpous mentioned above... you're not busy right?? :-)

Portland, OR

I'm down for a track if you'll have me...

Orlando, FL

I'm willing to write a track too

Melbourne, Australia
colorful grey wrote:
Ipaghost wrote:

Awww yisss!

Hey um... @ipaghost... not to single you out or something but you might be a great candidate for a visual "aesthetic" as @vinpous mentioned above... you're not busy right?? :-)

Sonic aesthetic, I thought. tongue

Pweter City
vinpous wrote:
Mr Mort wrote:

Whos downsies?

Ive had this idea for a while now. We have an album comprised of short pieces that build on top of each other. Making the whole album seem like one whole playback interweaving, changing and evolving from the last song. Ive tried this before but to no success has been the last few attempts. Is this too ambitious? Or should we just do a theme type album?

Also I wanted to make a compilation based on the theme of the endless from the comic "The Sandman". That would include the family; Death, Dreams, Destiny, Desire, Despair, Destruction and Delirium.

Any thoughts Amigos?