Pweter City
colorful grey wrote:
Ipaghost wrote:

Awww yisss!

Hey um... @ipaghost... not to single you out or something but you might be a great candidate for a visual "aesthetic" as @vinpous mentioned above... you're not busy right?? :-)

Visuals would be awesome too! A qustion i have is what would be the best way to communicate with you guys? Is this WB page going to suffice?

Montreal
Mr Mort wrote:

Salut you filthy animals. It was a pleasure to have taken such a perilous journey. Ive seen and heard the improvements in sound, quality, composition and creativity from all of you. I hope this isnt the end for us!
We should all keep in touch or make a comp album with everyone that wants to be on it!

Whos downsies?

I'm down too!

Orlando, FL

Also, how will we share .wav files?

Melbourne, Australia

Mort: here is fine, or email (vin at vgiles dot net) or a Facebook group or google+ (same email address) or whatever.

York, UK

I'd love to participate in this. Are we talking a new tune each or one of our WB2014 tunes? I'd prefer to make a new tune for it but would be happy either way.

MKE
colorful grey wrote:
Ipaghost wrote:

Awww yisss!

Hey um... @ipaghost... not to single you out or something but you might be a great candidate for a visual "aesthetic" as @vinpous mentioned above... you're not busy right?? :-)

Uh, ok! Should I make matching gifs too?

LA N D Ø N

Would love to participate...

miss u peeps...

Newcastle - UK

are we going to work within the confines of the weeklybeats site or do we need another means of collaborating?

Pweter City

So i made a basic facebook page for the project.

FACEBOOKPAGE

Pweter City
Ipaghost wrote:
colorful grey wrote:

Uh, ok! Should I make matching gifs too?

Hey can you start with a facebook cover photo? smile

Melbourne, Australia
Mr Mort wrote:

So i made a basic facebook page for the project.

FACEBOOKPAGE

Cool.

If it's original compositions for the project then I must decline, I'm afraid. Hope it goes well for y'all!

Schwerin I'm afraid

If nobody else is volunteering, I can set up a bandcamp page for a selection of your WB-2014 tracks. Let me know which one you want, and a wave file, and I can work on compiling?

Melbourne, Australia
colorful grey wrote:

If nobody else is volunteering, I can set up a bandcamp page for a selection of your WB-2014 tracks. Let me know which one you want, and a wave file, and I can work on compiling?

That all depends on the aesthetic of the compilation! Curate!