Santa Fe, NM

Can I get a response, please? When I checked the upload status before the due date for week 15, I saw "Your upload will go live in… 2 days,etc. etc., 1 day, etc.etc,," then… nada.

And now. also… nada.

The future
Jim Wood wrote:

Can I get a response, please? When I checked the upload status before the due date for week 15, I saw "Your upload will go live in… 2 days,etc. etc., 1 day, etc.etc,," then… nada.

And now. also… nada.

Sorry man, your track was removed due to copyright violation.

Santa Fe, NM
Phil Harmonic wrote:
Jim Wood wrote:

And now. also… nada.

Vocals were from a talk-radion broadcast. Copyright violation?

Santa Fe, NM

Looks as though I'll have to be more circumspect in future posts smile

The future
Jim Wood wrote:
Phil Harmonic wrote:

Vocals were from a talk-radion broadcast. Copyright violation?

you didnt credit which broadcast it was and usually that stuff is copyrighted.

Santa Fe, NM

I just recorded a part of it off the radio and never thought to check what the program was.

My bad.

Madrid, Spain

Hello

Same old story uploading Sunday nights from my crappy mobile link. My upload stalled twice this time. I tried pressing submit before the mp3 was completely uploaded, but nothing happened.

Tried again. Week 16 went online but my file isn't listed. Could I reupload, please?

Thanks in advance

The future
laguna wrote:

Hello

Same old story uploading Sunday nights from my crappy mobile link. My upload stalled twice this time. I tried pressing submit before the mp3 was completely uploaded, but nothing happened.

Tried again. Week 16 went online but my file isn't listed. Could I reupload, please?

Thanks in advance

hmm k.. http://weeklybeats.com/music/upload?has … 3f04235914

Madrid, Spain

Thanks for the kind upload. Stalled once more, but I finally have it online

Possible controversy: This week I used a free recreation of a famous hip hop vocal snippet (the "I wanna rock right now!" part from Rob D and EZ Rock. It comes out once at 2:26

I took it from an old Future Music magazine, and I pitched it up and filtered it. If you listed to the original, sounds like a "Dance With The Stars" lame cover version, but anyway, the phrase is recognizable. It's supposed to be a no-rights-reserved cover to teach production methods but...

If you decide to take it down, could I possible place a version without the offending sample?

Other voices are from some goofy showbiz rant by some kids on Youtube, licensed as Creative Commons.

Last edited by laguna (April 21, 2014 12:41 am)

NSW

My phone/modem died and I missed the deadline, may I please have a link?

The future
Poppi wrote:

http://weeklybeats.com/music/upload?has … c2aa5cb7f3

NSW
Phil Harmonic wrote:
Poppi wrote:

http://weeklybeats.com/music/upload?has … c2aa5cb7f3

Thanks Jack. smile

The future
Poppi wrote:

Thanks Jack. smile

np

NSW

Hi again. I'm unable to upload my track for week 17, do I need to wait until 10am tomorrow (EST deadline) before I can upload again?

NL
Poppi wrote:

Hi again. I'm unable to upload my track for week 17, do I need to wait until 10am tomorrow (EST deadline) before I can upload again?

Listen today, upload tomorrow. Yes, no uploads on Monday.

The future
Devieus wrote:
Poppi wrote:

Listen today, upload tomorrow. Yes, no uploads on Monday.

yep :>