Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting January 1st 2018 GMT each participant will upload one finished composition per week. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / zlatovlas's music / a Night in a Bar

a Night in a Bar

By zlatovlas on January 7, 2018 10:42 am

First submission ever! Tried to capture cyberpunk feel a bit.

Renoise, hexter VSTi plugin (DX7) and c64 drums was used. I also was first time mastering my track and I definitely don't know what I did.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Share Alike (BY-SA)

  • Play
  • Download
January 8, 2018 12:59 am

SONG TO KICK YOUR ASS BY

January 8, 2018 1:35 am

Congrats on the first submission! Slow and melodic part is my favourite. smile

January 8, 2018 3:35 am

The middle of the song is great

January 8, 2018 5:29 pm

Gotta love that instantly recognizable DX7 "bowbow".  Also I don't remember what I was doing on my first attempted master. (still don't) tongue   Nice work!

January 9, 2018 8:51 pm

Flashy. Not sure if it's cyberpunk enough though.

January 10, 2018 7:44 am

Hey thanks everyone for comments smile I appreciate it.

Devieus wrote:

Flashy. Not sure if it's cyberpunk enough though.


Yeah maybe it's not, I was having a Shadowrun's slap bass in mind during composition. Nevermind smile

January 10, 2018 9:39 am
zlatovlas wrote:

Hey thanks everyone for comments smile I appreciate it.

Devieus wrote:

Flashy. Not sure if it's cyberpunk enough though.


Yeah maybe it's not, I was having a Shadowrun's slap bass in mind during composition. Nevermind smile

You definitely nailed that though. It's just that Shadowrun's soundtrack isn't cyberpunk enough either.

January 10, 2018 6:50 pm

Yeah, right when the track started playing I thought "this would be perfect in shadowrun" lol. Downloaded

January 16, 2018 7:55 pm

I love the FM and SID mixture quite a bit. Great stuff!

January 16, 2018 9:02 pm
zeropass wrote:

Yeah, right when the track started playing I thought "this would be perfect in shadowrun" lol. Downloaded


Thank you for download zeropass! I am happy that it resembles shadowrun a bit smile.

zath wrote:

I love the FM and SID mixture quite a bit. Great stuff!


Thank you zath smile

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up