Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

TIGER MOON

By Women of the Night on January 12, 2020 11:53 pm

@women_of_the_night

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

  • Play
  • Download
January 13, 2020 5:18 pm

Really like the texture of this track and the vocals. Add a bassist and you can get some cool stuff done

January 13, 2020 7:18 pm
RoccoW wrote:

Really like the texture of this track and the vocals. Add a bassist and you can get some cool stuff done


no,no,no it is perfect.

January 13, 2020 9:17 pm

Cool lofi vibes here

January 14, 2020 12:55 am

Makes me think of the Vietnam War, in as good a way as that can be!

January 14, 2020 5:56 pm

Love that simple lofi organ drum rhythm sound. Excellent sounding vocals and guitar as well! Great mood.

January 16, 2020 8:56 pm

You made it, welcome back. Still going strong as always.

January 17, 2020 8:34 am

Oh wow, what an amazing track! Jesus and Mary Chain meets Velvet Underground. Absolutely love this!

February 16, 2020 11:52 pm
RoccoW wrote:

Really like the texture of this track and the vocals. Add a bassist and you can get some cool stuff done

Q-Rosh wrote:
RoccoW wrote:

Really like the texture of this track and the vocals. Add a bassist and you can get some cool stuff done


no,no,no it is perfect.

DataJanitor wrote:

Cool lofi vibes here

Judgement Act wrote:

Makes me think of the Vietnam War, in as good a way as that can be!

NWSPR wrote:

Love that simple lofi organ drum rhythm sound. Excellent sounding vocals and guitar as well! Great mood.

Devieus wrote:

You made it, welcome back. Still going strong as always.

dj someguy wrote:

Oh wow, what an amazing track! Jesus and Mary Chain meets Velvet Underground. Absolutely love this!

Thanks Y'all!!! Means alot

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up