Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

Studiebete

By trumbuthegn on March 14, 2020 5:15 pm

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike (BY-NC-SA)

  • Play
  • Download
March 18, 2020 4:03 pm

nice work on this

March 20, 2020 8:59 am

Adorable. Well done.

March 20, 2020 1:37 pm

great stuff. Did you play this yourself? Or is it sample-based?
Love when it fades away and then comes back . Taht's a really cool effect!

March 20, 2020 3:37 pm
dj someguy wrote:

great stuff. Did you play this yourself? Or is it sample-based?
Love when it fades away and then comes back . Taht's a really cool effect!

Thank you! It's mulitsampled instruments (I have no accoustic instruments at hand at the moment sad), but I played all the notes and drum hits by hand (albeit at a lower tempo), no sequencing, if that's what you mean. That being said, I hope someone would like to sample a phrase from this and flip it smile


March 20, 2020 3:49 pm
trumbuthegn wrote:
dj someguy wrote:

great stuff. Did you play this yourself? Or is it sample-based?
Love when it fades away and then comes back . Taht's a really cool effect!

Thank you! It's mulitsampled instruments (I have no accoustic instruments at hand at the moment sad), but I played all the notes and drum hits by hand (albeit at a lower tempo), no sequencing, if that's what you mean. That being said, I hope someone would like to sample a phrase from this and flip it smile

hmmm ... maybe I'll give it a go sometime ...

March 20, 2020 4:10 pm
dj someguy wrote:
trumbuthegn wrote:
dj someguy wrote:

great stuff. Did you play this yourself? Or is it sample-based?
Love when it fades away and then comes back . Taht's a really cool effect!

Thank you! It's mulitsampled instruments (I have no accoustic instruments at hand at the moment sad), but I played all the notes and drum hits by hand (albeit at a lower tempo), no sequencing, if that's what you mean. That being said, I hope someone would like to sample a phrase from this and flip it smile

hmmm ... maybe I'll give it a go sometime ...

I'd appreciate that smile

March 23, 2020 9:37 am

Oppløftende balsam!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up