Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

Kinematic

By Ashen Simian on March 14, 2020 6:07 pm

I invite you to this bar on the beach... the place of perpetual sundown. People sit at the tables, mainly alone and pensive, but somehow happy to find a moment of peace and quiet. Welcome smile

So it´s a soft piece of music to soften there hard times around the world right now. My usual gear, nothing too special... but I tired to use them to paint a soinc picture of a place to visit...

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
March 16, 2020 1:45 am

I was getting a rain forest vibe at the beginning, but I'm hearing the beach more as it progresses.  It's definitely inviting and sounds like a good place to refresh and recharge. 

March 16, 2020 4:46 am

this song is definitely needed right now, man.  I'll have another at the bar on the beach...very relaxing and calming.  I like it quite a bit

March 16, 2020 6:39 pm
CosmicCairns wrote:

I was getting a rain forest vibe at the beginning, but I'm hearing the beach more as it progresses.  It's definitely inviting and sounds like a good place to refresh and recharge.

Thanks! I am glad if this track offers a little bit of solace in these trying times.

March 16, 2020 6:40 pm
Nick_Jones wrote:

this song is definitely needed right now, man.  I'll have another at the bar on the beach...very relaxing and calming.  I like it quite a bit

You are welcome... and you can stay as long as you like smile

March 17, 2020 2:52 am

Thank you for the invitation, it is indeed a very welcoming piece! I'm picturing a virtual beach that looks a bit like the CG from The Mind's Eye in aesthetic but mixed with real images, it's a nice place to imagine! Your arrangement is impeccable as always, such delicious sounds heart It's a real pleasure to sit on this beach for a little while smile

March 17, 2020 9:28 am
Gab Manette wrote:

Thank you for the invitation, it is indeed a very welcoming piece! I'm picturing a virtual beach that looks a bit like the CG from The Mind's Eye in aesthetic but mixed with real images, it's a nice place to imagine! Your arrangement is impeccable as always, such delicious sounds <3 It's a real pleasure to sit on this beach for a little while smile

Yeah, it nice here at this of year smile  Seriously, I was originally going to do something more like dark ambient, but reading the news I felt it is not what we need right now. Thanks and I am glad you liked it

March 20, 2020 8:41 am

Wherever it is, it's very relaxing.

March 22, 2020 11:53 pm

Your opening statement about the bar with a perpetual sunset is a great concept. Makes me think of a futuristic VR hangout. It's realistic until the sunset glitches and you realize you are in a dystopian future self isolating from a pandemic viral outbreak. Sorry, brief panic attack smile

Not only is this soothing but the electronic sounds are very warm and blend nicely with the organic beach and wind sounds. Love that bendy bass tone that drops every now and again.

Stay safe. be well!

March 23, 2020 8:42 am
Devieus wrote:

Wherever it is, it's very relaxing.

Thanks, it´s "all in the mind" smile This time it is not about the journey, but the destination, for once.

March 23, 2020 8:44 am
NWSPR wrote:

Your opening statement about the bar with a perpetual sunset is a great concept. Makes me think of a futuristic VR hangout. It's realistic until the sunset glitches and you realize you are in a dystopian future self isolating from a pandemic viral outbreak. Sorry, brief panic attack smile

Not only is this soothing but the electronic sounds are very warm and blend nicely with the organic beach and wind sounds. Love that bendy bass tone that drops every now and again.

Stay safe. be well!

Thanks! Much aprreciated...and the same to you!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up