Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting January 1st 2018 GMT each participant will upload one finished composition per week. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Tone Matrix's music / Balustrade Blues

Balustrade Blues

By Tone Matrix on March 11, 2018 7:06 pm

Still struggling to get some full sounding tracks as of late. (Song-structure-wise I mean).  I visited my friend who I helped move the other week and enjoyed his new view of Miami Beach.  So here's a bit of ambient_EP_noodling.  Thanks so much for listening! smile

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
March 12, 2018 2:03 pm

beautiful track! Very relaxing. Love the echo/delay (?) on the snares ... 

March 12, 2018 5:09 pm

This is excellent; I'm envious.

March 12, 2018 5:33 pm

Nice one ... the piano sound is great, and the drums are great with delay and filter.
In deed relaxing just finishing my work day with this song wink

March 12, 2018 11:52 pm

That is some nice chilled out beach music for sure.

March 13, 2018 4:19 am

Fits perfectly with image, like how the mood picks up after the first third, liking the filtered drums how they stay in the background

March 13, 2018 7:21 am

Very relaxing atmosphere.

March 14, 2018 4:12 pm
dj someguy wrote:

beautiful track! Very relaxing. Love the echo/delay (?) on the snares ...

Jim Wood wrote:

This is excellent; I'm envious.

theGuen wrote:

Nice one ... the piano sound is great, and the drums are great with delay and filter.
In deed relaxing just finishing my work day with this song wink

CosmicCairns wrote:

That is some nice chilled out beach music for sure.

Jason Nijjer wrote:

Fits perfectly with image, like how the mood picks up after the first third, liking the filtered drums how they stay in the background

Devieus wrote:

Very relaxing atmosphere.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments and listening smile 

March 14, 2018 11:05 pm

Lush goodness, feeling it. Love those soulful keys, great sound and playing. Agree, with comment above, really feels good with it picks up. Great chill vibes here.

March 17, 2018 8:28 am

I really like how breathy the percussion sounds. Great vibes here for sure.

March 18, 2018 1:46 pm

Lovely!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up