Facebook Twitter Music RSS

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / theGuen's music / I can see the devil

I can see the devil

By theGuen on September 4, 2016 8:13 pm

This one started as a backing track for my bass practice.
Cause two weeks ago I bought a bass guitar on ebay  big_smile
Then i had some fun with the vocals. Although if she does not exactly say what I wanted her to say wink

For delays i tried Nastly-DLA. I think it sounds pretty good.

Sometimes I think that the bass is too loud but maybe it's because I am focused on the bass cause it is a new Instrument and it took me some time to record it..

If you have any suggestions let me know.

Have nice week!

September 5, 2016 2:55 pm

The devil is all about bass.

September 5, 2016 5:23 pm

A funky good dance track. Keep on bassplaying. Looking forward to your next stomper.

September 7, 2016 3:35 am

wow, such a great hip-hop vibe here.  great stuff!!!

September 8, 2016 6:24 pm
Jim Wood wrote:

The devil is all about bass.

Q-Rosh wrote:

orangedrink wrote:

wow, such a great hip-hop vibe here.  great stuff!!!

Thanks for listening !

September 8, 2016 8:53 pm

Nothing wrong with cranking the bass.  I hear people driving around all the time with the bass blasting out of their cars.  smile

September 11, 2016 9:12 pm

Nice bass playing! Fits the track very well. Doesn't feel too loud to me.

September 18, 2016 8:31 pm
CosmicCairns wrote:

big_smile I know what you mean...

Plantrain wrote:

Nice bass playing! Fits the track very well. Doesn't feel too loud to me.

Thanks man!

October 3, 2016 11:08 am

Great funky piece!

October 3, 2016 11:41 am
m2K7 wrote:

Great funky piece!

Thanks! wink It's nice to get a comment on older track!