Weeklybeats 2018 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

Junior

By sylcmyk on April 7, 2018 7:02 am

A song about me, grown up and happy.

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

  • Play
  • Download
April 9, 2018 1:50 am

aural equivalent of a breath of fresh air. delightful!

April 9, 2018 3:19 pm

Your timing makes all your music so alive, it's ridiculous heart

April 9, 2018 3:38 pm

Happy indeed. I wonder if anyone ever tried to write tragic chiptune?

April 9, 2018 6:15 pm

This track is bursting at the seams with happiness on top of being super catchy! Great stuff big_smile

April 11, 2018 10:03 pm

Love it, it's so upbeat.

April 28, 2018 7:57 pm
Jim Wood wrote:

Happy indeed. I wonder if anyone ever tried to write tragic chiptune?


A majority of what I write can be considered tragic, and chiptune!

Devieus wrote:

Love it, it's so upbeat.


Gab Manette wrote:

This track is bursting at the seams with happiness on top of being super catchy! Great stuff big_smile


antler wrote:

Your timing makes all your music so alive, it's ridiculous <3


Parallelis wrote:

aural equivalent of a breath of fresh air. delightful!


heart

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up