WeeklyBeats.com / Music / ScanianWolf's music / A Beam So Bright

A Beam So Bright

By ScanianWolf on April 19, 2020 11:57 pm

This track contains bits and pieces from almost every instrument/synth I've got, all mashed up together for composition, mix and effects.
Sound generators used: Yamaha CS01, PSR300, Gameboy Advance + Nanoloop, Gameboy Classic + LSDJ, Panasonic Dictaphone, Yamaha MR10. Kick drum generated with Abletons native synth Operator.

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

April 20, 2020 1:14 am

glassy calmness

April 20, 2020 1:15 am

The vibe here totally reminds me of some of the in between moments in Hotline Miami. Like the  laid back vibes in cutscenes, not necessarily the murder music tongue. Very cool track overall

April 20, 2020 8:17 am

glassy calmness

Classy galmness too.

April 20, 2020 2:49 pm
shindigs wrote:

glassy calmness

Nicely put, thanks smile

ViridianLoom wrote:

I've actually never played that game but I've listened to some of the soundtracks a long time ago and it has a very nice vibe indeed, as far as I can remember. I'm glad that it reminds you of that vibe, thanks a lot!

Devieus wrote:

glassy calmness

Classy galmness too.

Yhank Tou!

April 20, 2020 9:52 pm

April 21, 2020 8:32 am

Really like the background noise in the track.  Dig the bass tone too.  Very tasty.

April 22, 2020 4:56 pm

Catchy as all get out. Simple melodies and driving beat. A lot of drive. Well done!

April 22, 2020 8:21 pm

Spectacular vibes. Verb is working well here, and droney bass feels soothing.