Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Saucey-dough's music / The Mess We've Made

The Mess We've Made

By Saucey-dough on February 27, 2020 12:38 am

I wanna go fast.

Check out my week 8 if you haven't had the chance. I had trouble uploading last Sunday, so I was a day late.

Enjoy.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
March 2, 2020 12:19 am

Rufiooooooo. Yes! This is great man! Brings me back to Marist.

March 2, 2020 1:04 am

Punks not dead, it's waiting....

Good shit dude, if this isn't a mosh pit song, than i don't know what is.  brb going to go punch my neighbor in the face fuck it

March 2, 2020 1:11 am

Fuckkkkkk yeah.  Super punk.  I'm with @demonzor: gonna go punch my neighbor in the face

March 2, 2020 2:33 am

I'll have to do some of those, I grew up listening to bad religion, reset, sum 41, nofx... Very cool, I am a follower. Fuck yeah.

March 2, 2020 4:30 am

Yeah dude!  This song makes me want to fuck someone’s face!  I’m gonna see if me neighbors home.

March 2, 2020 5:01 am

yo this is taking me way back!

March 4, 2020 7:28 pm
Jokinen wrote:

Rufiooooooo. Yes! This is great man! Brings me back to Marist.

RU, FEEEE, OOOOOO!!!



demonzor wrote:

Punks not dead, it's waiting....

Good shit dude, if this isn't a mosh pit song, than i don't know what is.  brb going to go punch my neighbor in the face fuck it


Bro, is your neighbor alright?


djippy wrote:

I'll have to do some of those, I grew up listening to bad religion, reset, sum 41, nofx... Very cool, I am a follower. Fuck yeah.

Fuck yea man! Bad Religion is coming to town (Chicago) soon with Alkaline Trio. I would love to see that throwback show. I tried channeling my inner early Rise Against with this track. We used to watch those guys at super small venues before they got huge!

March 4, 2020 7:29 pm
coreytrev0r wrote:

Fuckkkkkk yeah.  Super punk.  I'm with @demonzor: gonna go punch my neighbor in the face

Bro, is YOUR neighbor alright?

Chrisfoo wrote:

Yeah dude!  This song makes me want to fuck someone’s face!  I’m gonna see if me neighbors home.

Poor neighbors....I feel like a bunch of random bi-standards got fucked up due to the making of this track.

March 4, 2020 7:30 pm
midimachine wrote:

yo this is taking me way back!

Punks not dead man, it just goes to bed at a more reasonable hour. Thanks for listening!

March 4, 2020 9:48 pm

you are NAILING the genre, these past 2 songs are so nostalgic. great songwriting

March 5, 2020 3:37 pm

Some actual punk, so refreshing. Don't get upset, get angry.

March 5, 2020 9:33 pm
mikememo wrote:

you are NAILING the genre, these past 2 songs are so nostalgic. great songwriting

Thanks dude!

Devieus wrote:

Some actual punk, so refreshing. Don't get upset, get angry.

Hell yes.

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up