WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Ryan's music / The Haunting of Babelini Ankle Snapper

The Haunting of Babelini Ankle Snapper

By Ryan on July 1, 2018 2:31 pm

My Name is Ryan and I like Surf Music.

One of the things I enjoy most about Weeklybeats is that you never know how things will pan out. Each week is a surprise.

I quite like this one.

I'm digging the electric piano lately, sounds surfy to my ears.

I wish I had more time during the week to play with sounds, I always feel like i could do a lot better if I had more time to tweak.

Oh well.

July 2, 2018 12:38 am

Groovy and spooky.  Love the spoken "cowabunga!"

July 2, 2018 2:45 pm

The piano suits the surf vibe to a tee! Very groovy track, I like it a lot smile And you're so right about this being an unpredictable (but fun) journey, week after week.

July 4, 2018 11:26 am

Definitely a fine piece here. The piano is great, I don't know about surf, but it's something.

July 8, 2018 10:37 pm

Spooky surf! The electric piano sounds perfect here.

Cowabunga!

July 9, 2018 3:53 am

Quite like this one!  The piano and guitar interplay nicely and I dig the fat and warm guitar tone.  Next level surf.

July 11, 2018 2:43 pm

Love the tom (i think) beat driving the piano and guitar lines.  Those guitar strums are super pleasing too.  That aint no pretend-guitar! tongue  Nice work!

July 23, 2018 3:56 pm

Never heard the surf piano style before but it really worked out well. Of course it's the guitar and drums that are the stars in the composition. Great drum breaks. Cowabunga!

July 24, 2018 5:05 pm

The ceaseless march of surf music experimentation rolls on! Surf piano style might be my favourite variation so far wink