WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Ryan's music / Mishap In The Fat Shack

Mishap In The Fat Shack

By Ryan on April 8, 2018 1:31 am

My Name is Ryan and I like Surf Music

Does the baritone guitar belong at the beach?

We will find out together.

Once a promising young surfer now just part of the herd.

Sickness can put a downer on even the most bodacious sets.

April 9, 2018 12:15 am

You’ve sold me on buying a baritone guitar. The tone is unreal! I like the organ/pedal hitting the key end notes. Good work!

April 9, 2018 5:48 am

This is amazing!  I have a baritone and LOVE surf music!  I want to learn how to write something amazing like this.  Any tips/secrets?!?!?!?

April 9, 2018 8:42 am

Awesome track, love the guitar playing and use of the organ, sounds sweet.

April 9, 2018 2:34 pm

New guitar sounds great! Great groove in this one heart I love how you arrange it, with such clear sections and variations. Really impressive stuff wink

April 9, 2018 7:59 pm

killlllllllled it! i need more baritone guitar in my life it seems

April 9, 2018 11:13 pm

That baritone guitar sounds absolutely righteous.  And the organ adds just the right touch.  Another killer track.

April 11, 2018 2:35 pm

I played this track a bunch of times on loop, couldn't get enough of that excellent combo of instruments working at those succulent riffs smile

April 11, 2018 11:16 pm

Some say it's the only guitar that belongs there.

Those righteous pricks.

April 12, 2018 4:18 am

I'd like to visit the Fat Shack. Despite its mishaps. Nice organ stabs! Nice new guitar!

April 12, 2018 4:19 am

I just saw the image! Hahahaha!

April 12, 2018 5:05 pm

Excellent guitar sound and love the breakdown in the middle.  I'll take two fat shack burgers please! tongue

April 13, 2018 4:47 pm

Sound of the guitar is awesome smile

April 15, 2018 11:34 am
onlyjokinen wrote:

You will not be disappointed. Such an inspiring instrument. Thanks for listening.

orangedrink wrote:

Thanks very much. I'm not sure what tips I can offer other than, follow through with your bad ideas you never know how they will turn out!

Pyure wrote:

Awesome track, love the guitar playing and use of the organ, sounds sweet.

hieme wrote:

New guitar sounds great! Great groove in this one <3 I love how you arrange it, with such clear sections and variations. Really impressive stuff wink

ahhsumx wrote:

killlllllllled it! i need more baritone guitar in my life it seems

CosmicCairns wrote:

Gab Manette wrote:

Thank you all so much for tuning in. I am glad you like it.

Devieus wrote:

Some say it's the only guitar that belongs there.

Those righteous pricks.

Indeed, a world of baritone surf would be a fine place to be.

Bellebushka wrote:

It is a lovely place, despite the mishap.

Tone Matrix wrote:

theGuen wrote:

Sound of the guitar is awesome smile

Thanks again for all the kind words.

April 15, 2018 1:00 pm

surfers music at its best. Drumming and organ in the mix are awesome too. very nice track.

April 15, 2018 8:45 pm

Awesome sauce!!! smile

April 25, 2018 11:30 am

I'm glad the surfboard spewing has now left the shore.

Fat bari love.