Weeklybeats 2018 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Ryan's music / Curse of the Salty Sisters

Curse of the Salty Sisters

By Ryan on April 28, 2018 1:07 pm

My name is Ryan and I like Surf Music.

I hope you like it too.

I promised myself this year I would try to write something each week about my submission but I am struggling to find anything to say about this.

I found the guitar part hard to play....

Enjoy!

April 30, 2018 12:57 am

Bad Ass Grim Reaper Surf Groooove!! That voxy organ too. Loving the surf rock sound! You nailed the guitar part. Is that live drumming?

April 30, 2018 4:16 pm

Scooby-Doo is back on the board.

Good stuff.

April 30, 2018 5:46 pm

Big and punchy groove! heart The compo tells a nice story smile

May 1, 2018 5:07 pm

an extraordinary wild ride. Bravo!

May 2, 2018 10:14 pm

Another surf great. Love the organ part. Well done!

May 3, 2018 12:30 am
NWSPR wrote:

Thank you! The drums are programmed using my QuNeo and the sounds are NI Studio Drummer with some Tape Saturation. I'd love to record my kit one week this year but we'll see.

Devieus wrote:

Scooby-Doo is back on the board.

Good stuff.

Gab Manette wrote:

Big and punchy groove! <3 The compo tells a nice story smile

Q-Rosh wrote:

an extraordinary wild ride. Bravo!

Plantrain wrote:

Another surf great. Love the organ part. Well done!

Thanks for the kind words!

May 3, 2018 4:32 pm

Extra nice! big_smile Especially that one downwinding guitar riff with that high organ...
Sorry don't know how to describe...

May 4, 2018 5:00 pm

Love how the drums, guitar and organ play off each other.  It's like your playing them all in sync on the board! yikes  The drums at times remind me of bands like Lettuce or the souljazz orchestra.  Nice work! smile

May 5, 2018 1:26 am

Just got back from my vacation to the beach.  This is taking my back there already.  Nice stuff.  Also, I know how sometimes it's hard to think of stuff to say about tracks.  Sometimes the music just has to speak for itself.

May 6, 2018 3:19 pm

well the guitar sounds effortless despite the struggle smile  well done!

May 7, 2018 1:28 pm

That's one bad ass surfer.  Don't drop in on the grim reaper.  Dig the huge organ grind and overall epic vibe.

May 7, 2018 1:29 pm

and salty sisters....   well that's another story altogether.

May 9, 2018 9:38 pm

Nice, love the energy on this one heart Pretty nifty control on the tension with those set pieces. Great job!