Weeklybeats 2018 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Q-Rosh's music / medicine men

medicine men

By Q-Rosh on March 4, 2018 10:48 pm

here comes the ARK project of mine, 2 guitars and drums with my friends improvising. I want to thank them for the good times we always have. As you can notice, I had a little technical problem with a broken cable.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
March 5, 2018 12:39 am

This makes for a nice musical journey with some cool builds. I think you incorporated the busted cable well.  It adds a nice bit of frosting to the cake, so to speak.  I like the full band sound as well and the fun and camaraderie shines through.

March 5, 2018 11:07 am

Excellent!!! Yes good frosting! smile Could listen to that first mellow section 'all night lonnggg' *chris tucker head side to side move tongue

March 5, 2018 4:07 pm

Mighty tight for an improvisation; the cable noise adds to the energy level, not a distraction at all.

March 8, 2018 12:10 am

HELL YES!!!!!!!

so excited about this MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE

March 9, 2018 9:28 am

Fuck yes, the improv flow just oozes out of this.

March 11, 2018 1:08 pm
CosmicCairns wrote:

This makes for a nice musical journey with some cool builds. I think you incorporated the busted cable well.  It adds a nice bit of frosting to the cake, so to speak.  I like the full band sound as well and the fun and camaraderie shines through.

Podling wrote:

Excellent!!! Yes good frosting! smile Could listen to that first mellow section 'all night lonnggg' *chris tucker head side to side move tongue

Jim Wood wrote:

Mighty tight for an improvisation; the cable noise adds to the energy level, not a distraction at all.

orangedrink wrote:

HELL YES!!!!!!!

so excited about this MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE


I can easily release more of this stuff, because we recorded about 280GB of our sessions in the past 2 years.

Devieus wrote:

Fuck yes, the improv flow just oozes out of this.


Thank you for listening and the nice comments.
Last week I was hardly fighting with myself if I should release this song in a version with vocals.
What I did was to overdub the song with Chaplins dictator fake german speech and found the result incredibly
fascinating. The voice of him gave the song even more tension und power. But I have no idea of copyright, so I left it instrumental as it was. If you like to try it yourself, here is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o61pWzvQMsU

March 11, 2018 8:17 pm
Q-Rosh wrote:

we recorded about 280GB of our sessions

breathing intensifies

March 11, 2018 10:19 pm
Q-Rosh wrote:
Devieus wrote:

Fuck yes, the improv flow just oozes out of this.


Thank you for listening and the nice comments.
Last week I was hardly fighting with myself if I should release this song in a version with vocals.
What I did was to overdub the song with Chaplins dictator fake german speech and found the result incredibly
fascinating. The voice of him gave the song even more tension und power. But I have no idea of copyright, so I left it instrumental as it was. If you like to try it yourself, here is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o61pWzvQMsU


Nah, vocals of any kind wouldn't do it any justice. This is pure music at its finest.

March 11, 2018 10:23 pm
orangedrink wrote:
Q-Rosh wrote:

we recorded about 280GB of our sessions

breathing intensifies


Thanks!

Devieus wrote:
Q-Rosh wrote:
Devieus wrote:

Fuck yes, the improv flow just oozes out of this.


Thank you for listening and the nice comments.
Last week I was hardly fighting with myself if I should release this song in a version with vocals.
What I did was to overdub the song with Chaplins dictator fake german speech and found the result incredibly
fascinating. The voice of him gave the song even more tension und power. But I have no idea of copyright, so I left it instrumental as it was. If you like to try it yourself, here is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o61pWzvQMsU


Nah, vocals of any kind wouldn't do it any justice. This is pure music at its finest.


March 14, 2018 3:30 am

dreamy guitar

March 15, 2018 2:37 am
CosmicCairns wrote:

This makes for a nice musical journey with some cool builds. I think you incorporated the busted cable well.  It adds a nice bit of frosting to the cake, so to speak.  I like the full band sound as well and the fun and camaraderie shines through.

What he said. And love those guitars!

March 18, 2018 12:19 pm


 
Yes... old Times smile

March 18, 2018 10:16 pm

Great track, really captures the energy of an improvised session!

April 8, 2018 7:41 pm

That feeling when you walk out of the intensive care department after a graveyard shift.
Like, I survived this! (just the naming vibe)

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up