Weeklybeats 2018 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

Thank You

By Podling on December 30, 2018 10:09 am

... and a massive big thank you to all the Weeklybeat cats for listening to my tunes, the comments, the things, the stuff, the friendship! Peace and podlings!!!!!! Have an awesome 2019... don't take any shit from anyone! Looking forward to catching up on your moosak! Peace!

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

  • Play
  • Download
December 31, 2018 6:20 pm

Thank YOU for the awesome beats and bad ass organ chops! Super chill vocals and lyrics, so laid back. Saved and faved. Happy new year!

January 1, 2019 10:46 am

Thanks! Great funky boogie to end the 2018. You did a lots of great stuff in 2018 and will be following! Happy new year and see you here in 2020 I hope!

January 1, 2019 10:56 pm

Thank you for the awesome music and some solid laughs this year also!

January 3, 2019 1:08 am

And thank you too.

January 3, 2019 6:59 pm

Thank you for those nice beats and fun rap. Cheers to the next adventure!

January 4, 2019 3:31 pm

Thank you for the good times, your music has cheered me up on more than one occasion this year smile

January 7, 2019 5:12 am

WHOA!

This is the hottest acceptance speech I've ever heard!  Very sweet of you.  Thanks to you, my friend!  100% Podling raps in 2020?

January 10, 2019 2:37 am
NWSPR wrote:

Thank YOU for the awesome beats and bad ass organ chops! Super chill vocals and lyrics, so laid back. Saved and faved. Happy new year!

Awesome, so glad you dig smile Have a great 2019

Ashen Simian wrote:

Thanks! Great funky boogie to end the 2018. You did a lots of great stuff in 2018 and will be following! Happy new year and see you here in 2020 I hope!

Jungle boogie... jungle boogie... Thanks very mooch, have a great year, see you in the 202020200!

CosmicCairns wrote:

Thank you for the awesome music and some solid laughs this year also!

Thanks C.C! Big love, thanks for the tunes smile Peace!

Devieus wrote:

And thank you too.

No problemos. HNY

miraclemiles wrote:

Thank you for those nice beats and fun rap. Cheers to the next adventure!

HNY m.m smile Have an awesome yearrrrr!

Gab Manette wrote:

Thank you for the good times, your music has cheered me up on more than one occasion this year smile

Ah so glad, my job is done here *mic drop smile tongue Thanks for your music, have a great one!

orangedrink wrote:

WHOA!

This is the hottest acceptance speech I've ever heard!  Very sweet of you.  Thanks to you, my friend!  100% Podling raps in 2020?

Thanks Fantaman! Glad you dug the podling raps... will there be more in 2020? hmmmm? Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps! Peace

January 10, 2019 8:13 am

Thanks, hope your ill rhymes and fat beats come back in 2020 for sure.

January 10, 2019 4:55 pm

Can't believe I almost missed your excellent farewell to 2018. Super appropriate! Best wishes for the upcoming year.

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up