WeeklyBeats.com / Music / NWSPR's music / Inside a Slow Coup

Inside a Slow Coup

By NWSPR on November 15, 2020 11:50 pm

Didn't have much inspiration this week so I messed around with layers of guitars, some Moog synths, and effects hoping that something would land.  Nothing did but here's what I have for week 46.  Work has been busy and I'm just beat.  I need to catch up on my listening!

Hope you are all well!

November 16, 2020 1:55 am

This one feels a little more laid back, but it's still got a nice vibe going and the lead synth line is pretty catchy.

November 16, 2020 2:12 am

Enjoy the light-hearted feel of this one. Catchy tune, and like the slightly distorted guitar that comes in near the end. It sounds great.

November 16, 2020 2:19 pm

Sometimes it doesn't need much to be interesting. You added multiple layers to the simple 3 chords progression, it works great. Nice bass tone and groove. smile

November 17, 2020 8:08 am

It felt like being on the train and looking at the landscape moving, with all its nuances. It's simple and efficient.

November 17, 2020 5:34 pm

You should be fine as long as you remember to use the music making process for WB in a relaxing manner. It sounds like you did and it's all the better for it.

November 18, 2020 2:52 pm

The guitars sound so nice mixed with the synths.  The bell synth melody is super catchy.  I was getting 80s montage vibes from it.  Or maybe soundtrack vibes more so tongue

November 22, 2020 11:25 pm

this has really fun energy - unlike the slow coup...  we gotta just keep dancin'!

November 23, 2020 10:18 pm
CosmicCairns wrote:

Yeah, it was fun to play and zone out too. When I'm stressed, I just want to play my bass.

hent03 wrote:

Thanks! That guitar build is like water slowly coming to a boil.

djippy wrote:

Sometimes that's all I can do on a Sunday morning. Zone out to some three chord pattern while the kids keep asking for me to make waffles.

Kedbreak136 wrote:

Thanks, now that you mention it, I get that as well.

Devieus wrote:

What, me panic?

Tone Matrix wrote:

Thanks! Yeah it has a definite 80s vibe with that bell synth arp.

emily wrote:

Thanks! Looks like there may be some cracks in the wall of the slow coup. Have to keep positive smile

November 27, 2020 8:46 pm

Love that bass line. This got me moving a bit. Love those happy arp melodies. The slow coup is almost over, cracking apart indeed. Finally