Weeklybeats 2020 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 7,500 music compositions by over 300 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / ngineer's music / Diamond Sword

Diamond Sword

By ngineer on September 27, 2020 11:59 pm

For K

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
September 28, 2020 12:44 am

It good. I like the guitary bits.

September 28, 2020 12:59 am
Devieus wrote:

It good. I like the guitary bits.

Thanks. Believe it or not thats mostly pitch automation lol

September 28, 2020 3:43 am

Cool beat, I like the mix of bells and short rhytmical lines.

September 28, 2020 3:07 pm

Dude this is sickkkkk! I love the sound design, all the sounds complement each other very well.

September 28, 2020 3:20 pm
Kedbreak136 wrote:

Cool beat, I like the mix of bells and short rhytmical lines.

Thanks Ked smile

ViridianLoom wrote:

Dude this is sickkkkk! I love the sound design, all the sounds complement each other very well.

Ty!! Im really glad you dug it!

September 29, 2020 2:08 am

Love the movement in those pads right at the beginning. All the slides in the bass are super cool too.

September 29, 2020 5:54 am

September 29, 2020 6:39 pm
Chrisfoo wrote:

Love the movement in those pads right at the beginning. All the slides in the bass are super cool too.

Thanks man hehe, I found a decent "space" by accident with the bass in this. I don't know how to do sidechaining by following the kick signal but I did offset the bass just enough to dodge some of them.


Ipaghost wrote:

I want to make an IRL diamond sword out of cz, somebody loan me their lab?

September 30, 2020 9:04 pm

Super cool beat, with some great sounds to boot! Nice work dude smile

October 1, 2020 2:34 am
Mission Crossing wrote:

Super cool beat, with some great sounds to boot! Nice work dude smile

Thanks a ton man! Good feels

October 4, 2020 6:32 pm

Siiiiiiiiicccck

October 5, 2020 1:33 am
danju wrote:

Siiiiiiiiicccck

smile smile smile Thanks man

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up