WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Machine Gun Ibiza's music / A Laughing Smoker Never Dies

A Laughing Smoker Never Dies

By Machine Gun Ibiza on February 16, 2020 6:03 pm

this week i didn't really had an idea, so i just doodled around with my rickenbacker bass guitar and just moved on from there...

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

February 17, 2020 9:46 pm

The guitar sounds great on this.  Very crisp and clean.  Great guitar work too.  I like the transitions between the acoustic and more electronic sections.  Nice track you've got here!

February 18, 2020 7:03 pm

I second the notion the guitar sound and work is great. Fantastic composition.

February 18, 2020 8:40 pm

Perfect soundtrack for a roadtrip on sundrenched roads in the middle of summer. I can't drive and it's winter, but you let me escape there in my head, so thank you!

February 18, 2020 10:36 pm
Gab Manette wrote:

i love it when music puts you in a headspace like that! keep on escaping...

February 20, 2020 7:12 am

Very cool realization of some very cool chord progressions.  My favorite part's actually the organ in the backdrop - it's subtle but it adds such nice color!

February 20, 2020 7:05 pm
Reilly Farrell wrote:

cool that you heard it. i thought the farfisa may be too subtle.

February 20, 2020 7:06 pm
Reilly Farrell wrote:

A little Stereolab inspired... :-)

February 23, 2020 2:43 pm
coreytrev0r wrote:

Devieus wrote:

I second the notion the guitar sound and work is great. Fantastic composition.

thanks, very nice of you!

February 23, 2020 11:22 pm

Damn, this sounds pretty amazing for noodling around. Beautiful guitar tones and chord progressions.  Bitter sweet sound. Nice work!