WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Laohu's music / Galactic visions of the future

Galactic visions of the future

By Laohu on March 8, 2020 8:58 pm

This is probably the quickest weekly beat I've done. Happy with the progress I've made with being able to get ideas from my head down into the software. Hope you enjoy it and let me know what you think!

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

March 9, 2020 1:48 am

Bladerunner

March 9, 2020 2:45 pm

Very futuristic indeed, I like the gradual buildup at the beginning, objectively the best way to start a song, not to mention those dafk punk vibes afterwards, real cool shit dude.

March 9, 2020 4:42 pm

Great driving beat. Love the robotic vocalization sounds and mix of orchestral instruments with synths. Much enjoyed.  Sometimes fast is best. Capture good energy!

March 10, 2020 7:43 pm

The robot voice is great, it really needs more of that.

March 11, 2020 4:06 am
KEY BLUE wrote:

Bladerunner

001247 wrote:

NWSPR wrote:

Devieus wrote:

The robot voice is great, it really needs more of that.

Thanks y'all. At first I thought the robo-voice wouldn't mesh well with what had come earlier in the track but I'm happy with how it worked out.