Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

WB 03 - Rust

By Jamatar on January 19, 2020 11:14 am

MMM I'm happy with all the tones here but I just didn't have enough time this week to dedicate to song writing, so the composition is pretty meh.

Pretty impressed with Mini V doing it's best hardware impression. Pretty damn close to my Model D!

Rough Rider 2 freeware compressor is impressing the pants off me too. Really gainy and pumpy and full of character. Also free.

Jump to the end for the big cyberpunk ending lol

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

  • Play
  • Download
January 20, 2020 12:53 am

This tune is enormous, so much character and it flows so smoothly! Your lead lines always amaze me, stellar track smile

January 20, 2020 4:18 am

large spatial stuff, lovely synth work

January 20, 2020 8:43 am

ur a cyberpunk.
this is epic, i would drive a cybertruck to this.

January 20, 2020 10:04 am

Absolutely love the melody and programming on those slow attacking synths. Also nice use of stereo. Wish the drums had a little bit more variety in the first portion, but really cool vibes on this

January 21, 2020 2:37 am

Jam "arps" tar.

January 21, 2020 3:54 pm

the song progression is really smooth. Love all the little edits like stutters and drum fills as well. Really good background music for work or a video game or so on. Very soundtracky vibes.

January 24, 2020 1:27 am

Very sexy track.

January 24, 2020 3:27 pm

That's some slick music.

January 26, 2020 12:00 pm
Mortistar wrote:

This tune is enormous, so much character and it flows so smoothly! Your lead lines always amaze me, stellar track smile

Thanks so much big_smile I'm trying to get some more variation with this stuff!

lysdexic wrote:

large spatial stuff, lovely synth work

Cheers big_smile Vahalla reverbs and delays are so good!

Aday wrote:

ur a cyberpunk.
this is epic, i would drive a cybertruck to this.

We'll all be driving cybertrucks someday heart

RoccoW wrote:

Absolutely love the melody and programming on those slow attacking synths. Also nice use of stereo. Wish the drums had a little bit more variety in the first portion, but really cool vibes on this

Thanks dude big_smile Yeah, never enough time to work on structure when you're bangin em out in a week! big_smile

godinpants wrote:

Jam "arps" tar.

heart

scottux wrote:

the song progression is really smooth. Love all the little edits like stutters and drum fills as well. Really good background music for work or a video game or so on. Very soundtracky vibes.

Thanks heaps big_smile I'm aiming to have some of this stuff for soundtracks so that's great to hear!

Laohu wrote:

Very sexy track.

heart heart

Devieus wrote:

That's some slick music.

Thanks!!

February 6, 2020 9:17 am

Loving those hihats at the end. Pretty synthywavy, though I personally think you're adding a "synthyer-heavy" sound and make it less fake-80's and more your own

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up