Weeklybeats 2020 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 7,500 music compositions by over 300 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

Sploot

By Ipaghost on August 30, 2020 11:58 pm


Download the 71KB project here!

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
August 31, 2020 12:26 am

That squirrel is having a wonderful time.

August 31, 2020 1:04 am

sweet sounds, lovely gif

August 31, 2020 2:03 am

Yas dig this

August 31, 2020 3:25 pm

August 31, 2020 4:40 pm

Silky smooth, excellent beat. Love the title too! big_smile

August 31, 2020 9:36 pm
Devieus wrote:

That squirrel is having a wonderful time.


demonzor wrote:

sweet sounds, lovely gif


hent03 wrote:

Yas dig this


7506 wrote:


Mission Crossing wrote:

Silky smooth, excellent beat. Love the title too! big_smile


September 1, 2020 3:00 am

Love the panning on this.

September 1, 2020 7:27 pm
Chrisfoo wrote:

Love the panning on this.


September 2, 2020 10:24 pm

The like, stereoness of this is totally wild.  What is going on with the bass?  Is there a slight delay or something?  IT'S COMING FROM INSIDE MY HEAD

September 3, 2020 8:15 am

Oh that groovy bass and sweet beat. Dance, squirrel, dance!

September 3, 2020 6:19 pm
orangedrink wrote:

The like, stereoness of this is totally wild.  What is going on with the bass?  Is there a slight delay or something?  IT'S COMING FROM INSIDE MY HEAD


Just the usual Sytrus Unison feature. I know stereo bass is frowned upon, but I can't help myself!

Kedbreak136 wrote:

Oh that groovy bass and sweet beat. Dance, squirrel, dance!


September 3, 2020 8:33 pm
Ipaghost wrote:

I know stereo bass is frowned upon, but I can't help myself!

You use it so well!

September 23, 2020 10:54 am

All hail the stereo bass. I suck at FM programming, though all your tracks encourage me to improve

October 3, 2020 8:42 pm
laguna wrote:

All hail the stereo bass. I suck at FM programming, though all your tracks encourage me to improve


You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up