Weeklybeats 2018 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / iamdanielgreen's music / There is enough enough time for these things to be what you want them to be.

There is enough enough time for these things to be what you want them to be.

By iamdanielgreen on March 25, 2018 9:25 pm

iamdanielgreen
There is enough enough time for these things to be what you want them to be.
01:23

Made using a phone, nanoloop, and things overheard on the Circle Line.

March 26, 2018 10:44 am

That's one mighty quiet track.

March 31, 2018 3:16 pm
Devieus wrote:

That's one mighty quiet track.

Yeah, sorry about that. This was a case of not paying enough attention as I recorded it through Audacity. I thought of re-recording it, then I ran out of week.

March 31, 2018 9:38 pm
iamdanielgreen wrote:
Devieus wrote:

That's one mighty quiet track.

Audacity has a compression effect that'll make everything as loud as it needs to be, also the amplify effect puts the values for maximum loudness without clipping for the entire song by default if you like to keep the dynamics.

April 8, 2018 9:03 pm
Devieus wrote:
iamdanielgreen wrote:
Devieus wrote:

That's one mighty quiet track.

That is a great pro-tip; I'll try that out this week. Thanks!