Wisconsin, USA

Anyone else watching the clock in between checking mixes back and forth?  Anyone still deciding on how long the intro should be?  Anyone still recording?!?!

::I CAN FEEL THE NOOSE TIGHTENING AROUND MY NECK::

NL

I try to finish by Monday, then upload as soon as possible. I'm cheating this year, but I did the same thing back in 2014.

Wisconsin, USA
Devieus wrote:

I try to finish by Monday, then upload as soon as possible. I'm cheating this year, but I did the same thing back in 2014.

You're pretty...devieus.  ;-)

Wisconsin, USA

ohmy god i missed it

Schwerin I'm afraid
orangedrink wrote:

ohmy god i missed it

oh no! don't despair, keep going man! was looking for your track today...

Wisconsin, USA
colorful grey wrote:
orangedrink wrote:

ohmy god i missed it

oh no! don't despair, keep going man! was looking for your track today...

Thanks to the WB Moderator Gods, I have been reprieved!  It's up!

http://weeklybeats.com/#/orangedrink/music/illusions

NL
orangedrink wrote:
Devieus wrote:

You're pretty...devieus.  ;-)

The weeks go by very gently if you've already done your part on Monday.

Pittsburgh, PA

Five hours left, bunch of snippets recorded, but need to do a few more, edit, and mix.  Going to be a close one, I think.

Newcastle - UK

aaaaaaaaand uploaded!

Polish Village, Chicago, IL

[internal dialogue ~20 minutes ago] Where are the uploads? Oh, I guess GMT doesn't do Daylight Savings... HEY! I get an extra hour a week now!

Melbourne, Australia
CrazyBob wrote:

[internal dialogue ~20 minutes ago] Where are the uploads? Oh, I guess GMT doesn't do Daylight Savings... HEY! I get an extra hour a week now!

DST is localised. When my DST ends in a couple of weeks, I will have one less hour to do things. The thing with GMT is that it doesn't vary. My extra hour will end soon. sad

Pittsburgh, PA

Four hours left, but this one's fighting me a bit--tracked a bunch of stuff that worked at the time, but doesn't work now.