MJP

Here's a random question: What's the total duration of all the tracks you've made so far?

I happen to keep a playlist in iTunes and it looks like I've got almost exactly an hour and a half of stuff at the moment.

Have any of you been droning on forever, or perhaps charting 1 minute action packed tracks all year?

Melbourne, Australia

currently clocking in at 2hrs and 2 minutes. 

I do have a couple of weeks where a song morphs in a second song as well.

York, UK

I too keep all my tracks in an itunes playlist. 2.5 hours so far this year. Haven't quite finished this weeks tune yet though so about to go up.

Portland, OR

I've droned on for 3hrs and 35 minutes so far.

Schwerin I'm afraid

Only about 90 minutes! Huh.

Newcastle - UK

1 hour 47 for me!

NL

1 hour, 1 minute, 56 seconds. Probably among the lowest, but at least everything is more than a minute long.

The future

i wish i was organized enough to find out

nyc

107 minutes as of today, big_smile

germany

3:06:23

Montreal

2h13min

New Orleans

2 hours 34 minutes

Pittsburgh, PA

35 songs, 3 hours and 13 minutes.

Coastal Australia

36 songs.  2 hours 53 minutes.

MJP

This is really interesting, thanks for responding everyone!

Shortest is the uke master, Devieus with just over an hour, and longest is Chris Dodson with 3:35. I'm actually surprised to find that I'm pretty far down in the low end of total duration; I would have expected to be somewhere in the middle because my work is so stylistically all over the place, that hopefully it would average out. Looking at my list though, I only have one song over 5min long, a 6 and a half minute drone piece.

The statistics thread died, has anybody been keeping track of who has actually kept up with the project so far?