Melbourne, Australia

Hi.

So due to life being busy and whatnot, I sometimes get a chance to listen to my favourited arteests, but rarely branch out from there. So I was hoping that as many people as possible can recommend me an artist that they enjoy on here, on a regular basis. Maybe then I can grow my "regular listening" list.

Cheers.

The future

dont listen to me. my tracks are wimpy. I hardly put any time into them anymore sad

Melbourne, Australia
Phil Harmonic wrote:

dont listen to me. my tracks are wimpy. I hardly put any time into them anymore sad

That's really not a very glowing endorsement. Plus I imagine you spend your week generating upload codes. wink

St Louis

i made a couple more of those classical acoustic glitch tracks you heard the first one and said to make more of them. but to answer your question, I have downloaded 6 beat route tracks, 6 matt nida tracks, 8 perplex on tracks, 7 protman tracks, 7 pulsetrade tracks, 7 rdomain tracks, 6 spry tracks, so I guess those are my most consistent artists so far.

The future
vinpous wrote:
Phil Harmonic wrote:

That's really not a very glowing endorsement. Plus I imagine you spend your week generating upload codes. wink

word to the upload codes

NL

Aside from me, regulars in my awesome folder are Tiasu, cTrix, Together we are robots, Derris-Kharlan, Mint Pixel, Drumurboy, Tone Matrix, xyce, 2PLAYER, VBO, HaloOfTheSun. I also recommend Unison, not something in my awesome folder, but still a fresh departure from the majority.

That's just my perspective, I'm not sure what your favorites list is.

Pittsburgh, PA

I do like george bowles's glitchy work--it's always interesting.  I'm fond of the assertively minimal techno of forum member 7506. Other artists I look out for each week: Perplex On, colorful grey, sinewave, infradead, minaret_kid, tonic_dj, weakmassive, an0va, brian botkiller, ctrl-L, pulsetrade, spry, dbb, Pocaille, Robroy, Kurt Lorenz. (Others, too, but that's the most-favorited list.)

Last edited by onezero (August 10, 2014 4:08 pm)

Montreal

Hey, Some week are really experimental for me... but some are ok.

I did a secret best of album of 2012 and this year weeklybeats, I redid the mixing and mastering...

Here are some download codes:
7u6c-7w7z
n8qt-hbab
pbtv-bzs5
qyjl-er8q

pocaille.bancamp.com/yum

PM me if you want one and they are no longer working.

As for the suggestion, I wish I had time to listen to some track each week.... but cTrix is always my favorite. Also check out my buddy XC3N's WB if you like lo-fi chippy beats.

St Louis

little-scale hasn't been posting new tracks or that would definitely be on my list

Phoenix, AZ

me

New Orleans

Everything Stefano D'Alessio does is great.

France

It is a shame that I don't have so much time to listen to other WB's.
So I flag this topic smile
Thanks.

Melbourne, Australia

Thanks everyone. A lot of the suggestions are ones I already listen to, which is not that surprising given their quality! But over the coming week I'll have a listen to all the recommendations that I'm not familiar with. Cheers! And keep them coming!

Pweter City
tatecarson wrote:

Everything Stefano D'Alessio does is great.

i second that notion

Pweter City

TateCarlson and Jimwood are magical creatures with liquid imagination in their pockets

Santa Fe, NM
Mr Mort wrote:

TateCarlson and Jimwood are magical creatures with liquid imagination in their pockets

How dare you accuse me of imagination.