Finland

First quarter of this year is now nailed! 13 tracks made in 13 weeks is insane from me!

First row on the WB page marked as blue big_smile

Congrats to everyone who has sticked around this long. Three quarters left.

Last edited by BOULDER D4SH (April 2, 2014 2:05 pm)

BOULDER D4SH wrote:

13 tracks made in 13 weeks is insane from me!

Yes same here, it's about 12 more than the usual year!

At first it felt like a sprint, now it's starting to feel a lot more like a marathon. I hope to be here when we close the year!

And congrats to every weekly beaters for the amazing music. I'm hearing everyone's progression over the weeks. In 13 weeks, it's quite amazing how everybody's work has gain in quality. Keep it up!

Milwaukee, WI, US

I just joined the site today, heard of it from a CreateDigitalMusic article. So hopefully I break no rules by jumping in with 75% of the challenge to go.

Maybe I'll make it up along the way. All it takes is a bit of coffee and ignorance of the time of day.

Newcastle - UK

i was meaning to post a comment congratulating everyone on the 1/4 milestone!

i do feel i need to get involved more and comment on peoples' tracks, there's nothing like checking to find you've got some feedback!

keep it up people!

NL
StevenJWhite wrote:

I just joined the site today, heard of it from a CreateDigitalMusic article. So hopefully I break no rules by jumping in with 75% of the challenge to go.

Maybe I'll make it up along the way. All it takes is a bit of coffee and ignorance of the time of day.

You're fine, you just won't be eligible for the 52 club.

The future
Devieus wrote:
StevenJWhite wrote:

what about the 104 club big_smile

NL
Phil Harmonic wrote:
Devieus wrote:

what about the 104 club big_smile

He definitely wouldn't be eligible for that.

Milwaukee, WI, US

So I'll start now and work through 2015. Or 2016.

Anyway, I'll have my first piece up this weekend.

Finland
home taping association wrote:

i do feel i need to get involved more and comment on peoples' tracks, there's nothing like checking to find you've got some feedback!

Same here. Should be more active on giving feedback on tracks.

Adelaide, South Australia

Yep, I'm amazed I'm a quarter of a way in…what an improvement on 2012's effort. wink

I'm loving it.  I just have to get around to listening to more of other peeps work.

Coastal Australia

I enjoy wb plus other outlets I've done in the past.  I find it quite enjoyable and it's more of a musical outlet to release stuff as opposed to no one hearing it or organising official type releases.  If I wasn't doing wb again, I'd probably be outputting a similar amount but only I'd be enjoying it.  It's much nicer to share and feedback is always appreciated which this community is quite good for.

Tristan Louth-Robins wrote:

Yep, I'm amazed I'm a quarter of a way in…what an improvement on 2012's effort. wink

I'm loving it.  I just have to get around to listening to more of other peeps work.

Good to hear.  I'm glad you're staying for longer this time.  smile

Chicago
BOULDER D4SH wrote:
home taping association wrote:

Same here. Should be more active on giving feedback on tracks.

That's been a big one for me. Missing out on some great music due to work. Blah.

Finland

Q1 was fairly "easy" as beginning of the year is usually more quite in other areas. Q2 will be harder. It will end in mid summer when there is lot's parties and festivals. I have some gigs with my band Bubble Scum on the coming summer so have to split the minimal amount of time with two projects hmm