NL

In space.

Finland

intoxicated in space or just in space?

smile

not fair  I just did a space track!

NL

I was thinking it could be this, or just something with spacy sounds; perhaps a tribute to spaceman fantastique.

Last edited by Devieus (March 3, 2014 5:37 pm)

Finland

Yeah, soundtrack for Kate Upton's Space Boobs: http://nymag.com/thecut/2014/02/here-ar … avity.html

Portland, OR

( o Y o )

York, UK

Cosmic Background Radio Waves.

PNW, USA

Im in.

Melbourne

I'm gonna do minimalism (maybe space minimalism if that's the decided theme)

on that note, how minimal can I go before it is considered a 'joke' or 'throwaway' track?

Last edited by 0F (March 4, 2014 11:40 pm)

NL
Pselodux wrote:

I'm gonna do minimalism (maybe space minimalism if that's the decided theme)

on that note, how minimal can I go before it is considered a 'joke' or 'throwaway' track?

I believe someone made a track of 5 minutes worth of, what I believe to be, silence on the first week; you can't probably get any worse than that.

Melbourne

Hah, awesome. Well, the piece I'm working on is a Reich-esque experiment in phasing, but using a very monotonous source sample.

Pweter City

Space?

The future

Melbourne
Pselodux wrote:

Hah, awesome. Well, the piece I'm working on is a Reich-esque experiment in phasing, but using a very monotonous source sample.

.. and damnit. No matter what I do, I can't seem to be able to cut it down from its current length of three hours and eight minutes.

York, UK
Pselodux wrote:

Kind of what I was thinking of doing. But with little bursts of static to represent Cosmic Background Radio Waves. Knowing me though I'll start with that but end up swamping it with distortion and amp simulators and putting a beat behind it. big_smile

Chicago

Mmm... Space boobs... Already had a dancey track started, but this sounds like fun. *File > New Project*