The future
Poppi wrote:

Chivalry.

Died with the last century when women decided they wanted to be equal to men and didnt start opening doors for us.

Phil Harmonic wrote:

You think they have undergarments in the third world?

No I dont tongue

but yeah, more jokes taken too seriously...

NSW
Phil Harmonic wrote:
Poppi wrote:

Chivalry.

Died with the last century when women decided they wanted to be equal to men and didnt start opening doors for us.

*yawn*

St Louis

ordered a bunch of new gear, again squandering my meager savings (can't wait for the sonor drums and korg drumsynth to show up, not to mention the holy stain weirdass multifx pedal).

The future

yay.. i installed a "silent" cpu fan.. i can quit being driven mad by the PWM madness of my desktop.. my machine is far from silent, but at least it is no longer spinning up and down at weird intervals.. the cpu fan is silent, but the rest of the fans are still loud as is the HD.. but its much better wink

I'm signing off from the project.  A few weeks ago I had to spend 10 days in the south of France on vacation (file under the other FWW) and since then it has just been nice to have my Sundays back to myself (I'd spend all day Sunday finishing my tunes).  I feel like a flake, but now the weekends are for catching trout and mowing/smoking grass. I reserve the right to post here again, and it was a pleasure to get to post tunes here and get feedback from all that rock way harder than I ever will.  Much inspiration has been derived from you guys!

sad dats not a win....

I'm going to have to disagree - to me, foregoing my commitments to playing synths due to vacation and fishing is very much a win!   

Edit - actually, you are right - quitting is not a win...  but the fact that I can opt for either playing synths or doing other first world bullshit in my free time is a win I suppose, and I guess that was my point.  sad

Last edited by Lien (May 24, 2012 3:35 am)

Adelaide, South Australia

it's an embarassment of riches!

L003, C0rnw4//.

I got a job!!

NSW
idevourstatic wrote:

I got a job!!

Hooray(?)

NSW

Fisticuffs.

NSW

..and sarcasm.

Fisticuffs and sarcasm. Yeah big_smile

NSW

NSW

Genuine affection.

And sparrows.

NSW

Neighbours who quietly turn their kitchen light on so you don't have to hang your washing up in the dark. FWW indeed.