Thunder Bay ON, Canada

ending the indoor soccer season and starting the outdoor soccer season a month later

NSW

^^^

Last edited by popsicle (May 13, 2012 6:34 pm)

Stockholm

Just met a friend after a few months, turns out he bought an op-1 too smile  got to hook em up now!!

Melbourne, Australia

Being the 1% for a weekend

Sacramento, CA

Im so bored even music is boring and so burnt out that the prospect of working four hours for a song that might just end up discombobulated and that mental state stopps your creative spark like a torrent of gatorade.

Adelaide, South Australia

I'm in The Secret World's beta weekend... aaaaw yeah!

NSW
TristEndo wrote:

Im so bored even music is boring and so burnt out that the prospect of working four hours for a song that might just end up discombobulated and that mental state stopps your creative spark like a torrent of gatorade.

Whinge: 'complain persistently and in a peevish or irritating way.'

Win: 'be successful or victorious in (a contest or conflict).'

Poppi wrote:
TristEndo wrote:

Whinge: 'complain persistently and in a peevish or irritating way.'

Win: 'be successful or victorious in (a contest or conflict).'

by your given definitions, i am left to assume he is happy to be free of it, it being his sentiments, obv  big_smile

WHAT A DOWNER

Last edited by phesago (May 14, 2012 1:48 am)

The Wisconsin

First world win? I just finished an intense 8-page report today. Heck yeah! Bad news is I kinda forgot weekly beats for this weekend...

NSW

Clean carpet. Yay big_smile

Adelaide, South Australia

Diablo 3 and being able to afford (in theory) a trip to Melbourne in Jan to study cinematography intensively

NSW

"Being able to afford (in theory)", a trip to Cootamundra to practice field recording with Doug Quin. Yay for study trips (and augmentation of preexisting skills) big_smile

The future
Poppi wrote:

Clean Undergarments, yay.

Phil Harmonic wrote:
Poppi wrote:

This is the first world wins thread, sir tongue

The future
phesago wrote:
Phil Harmonic wrote:

This is the first world wins thread, sir tongue

You think they have clean undergarments in the third world?

NSW

Chivalry.