NSW
iran sanad wrote:

Ha!

Huh?

NSW

...when you start a thread, get zero replies and it makes you laugh.

The future

This could be a whinge or a win. but it's a win today wink My new TC Electronic Level Pilot came today. my old one was crapping out.. but it had a good run wink

The future
Phil Harmonic wrote:

This could be a whinge or a win. but it's a win today wink My new TC Electronic Level Pilot came today. my old one was crapping out.. but it had a good run wink

oh. and im looking forward to hooking it up to my new DAC that is coming in a coupla weeks. .

L003, C0rnw4//.

pay next week, gunna buy things n_n joy

NSW

Rachel Haircut.

NSW

...and I made it all the way through Bikram – my first class in 12-months. No stopping, no vomiting. (But oh so close).

That's one small leap for Poppi-kind.

Last edited by popsicle (June 23, 2012 9:08 am)

Riverside, CA

I bought a $2 Pentium M CPU on eBay to make into a keychain.
I'm going to feel guilty breaking the pins off and drilling a hole into it, there are starving kids in Africa who would die for that kind of computing power.

Adelaide SA

GO POPPI!
come visit!x

Adelaide SA

faced my demons...and i'm still alive.
and saw my counter, my brother. and now am a happy bunny...sorta

AU

Got drunk with dot.AY at a BBQ at Derris-K's place.  He showed me how to use Ableton.  Then I made a weekly beat using it.

The future

yay.. my new DAC arrived and I just hooked it up.. sounds way better than the old TC Electronic reverb unit I was using as a DAC. Seems a little bassy, but definitely clearer. Have to let it burn in.

AU

^ this man... GETS EXTRA WIN!

I happened to use Phil Harmonic's THROSC VSTi to make this weeks tune.  Even used it for the drums!! :-)

AU

^ this man... GETS EXTRA WIN!

I happened to use Phil Harmonic's THROSC VSTi to make this weeks tune.  Even used it for the drums!! :-)

The future

I played a set with trash80, aRival and a few others tonight.. was a lot of fun wink

Melbourne, Australia

Noice. What year will it take place, so us non-futuredwellers can check it out? tongue