Madrid, Spain
little-scale wrote:
laguna wrote:

Second post of the same, due to said dodgy connection (edited)

Yeah of course! https://weeklybeats.com/music/upload?ha … SQXNzs3w==

Thanks a lot, Little Scale. Such quickness (and general positive vibe) is really appreciated !!!

California

Could I get a late upload link for this week too? Thanks a lot

adelaide

Yeah of course https://weeklybeats.com/music/upload?ha … f1MbOX8A==

little-scale wrote:
Exxy wrote:

Shoot, I think my browser glitched.  I hit submit before 4, and it took me to the page that normally follows, but my upload didn't seem to take.  Can I get a reupload link plz?

Sure thing! https://weeklybeats.com/music/upload?ha … U6IVGQgw==

Cheers, thanks!

Austin

I joined late, but I did finish beats on week 1, 2, and 3 without being signed up. Would it be possible to upload what I'm missing? If that's not in the spirit, totally get it.

Austin

I joined late, but I did finish beats on week 1, 2, and 3 without being signed up. Would it be possible to upload what I'm missing? If that's not in the spirit, totally get it.

adelaide
shaike wrote:

I've been thinking about this. Personally, I think it is too late - however, if people disagree I am open to being persuaded otherwise.

Austin
little-scale wrote:
shaike wrote:

I've been thinking about this. Personally, I think it is too late - however, if people disagree I am open to being persuaded otherwise.

Completely reasonable! Thanks for considering heart

Austin
little-scale wrote:
shaike wrote:

Completely reasonable! Thanks for considering heart

Us

I must have hit upload right at the deadline. Thought I had It but does not show sad
Can you help so I do not miss my streak?

Us

I must have hit upload right at the deadline. Thought I had It but does not show sad
Can you help so I do not miss my streak?

Hi there, just hit submit and I must have been a minute late or so since I'm not seeing the track sad. Can an admin give me a link to upload again? Thanks!

cutting it close to the timer as usual i think my upload timed out or something (my internet has been pretty bad lately) if you dont mind could i get a new upload link for w6 to try and get it in?

California

I will need to get one for this week too. I should be back by Wednesday this week to upload.

nyc

Whoops! Forgot to press submit after uploading last night.

jsjsjs wrote:

cutting it close to the timer as usual i think my upload timed out or something (my internet has been pretty bad lately) if you dont mind could i get a new upload link for w6 to try and get it in?

Ah dang, I was looking for yours. 😜