Anyware

Can I change my name to 'siggy13' please?

Melbourne, Australia
zacksigmund wrote:

Can I change my name to 'siggy13' please?

Done

San Diego, California

i know it's after the year started with submissions up already, but can i go with 'eoe.vibin' instead? that's what's coming up. please and thank you.

would be cool to have a pinned post to this thread for the ease/constraints for making these requests (e.g. "off-season year, go for it. on-season year, trickier" or "things to consider: 1 2 3 etc.)

Melbourne, Australia
eoe.grooving wrote:

i know it's after the year started with submissions up already, but can i go with 'eoe.vibin' instead? that's what's coming up. please and thank you.

would be cool to have a pinned post to this thread for the ease/constraints for making these requests (e.g. "off-season year, go for it. on-season year, trickier" or "things to consider: 1 2 3 etc.)

Yo, Have changed you to "eoe.vibin"
As for a pin, guidelines etc...

Go for it - That's the guideline

Anything that doesn't break the website is fine ie DJ droptable; ldap://localhost:1337/o=IAmtryingToBeFunny etc

Last edited by Aday (January 22, 2022 1:39 am)

Bay Area, CA

Hey there! Is it possible to change my name to "levelcapybara"?

Melbourne, Australia
Reilly Farrell wrote:

Hey there! Is it possible to change my name to "levelcapybara"?

Done, hence forth you are now known as 'levelcapybara'

San Diego, California
Aday wrote:
eoe.grooving wrote:

Yo, Have changed you to "eoe.vibin"
As for a pin, guidelines etc...

Go for it - That's the guideline

Anything that doesn't break the website is fine ie DJ droptable; ldap://localhost:1337/o=IAmtryingToBeFunny etc

Good to know! You're a wizard Aday (with the forum magic)

Aus

Hi, I signed up with my student email back in 2012, can I get it updated to [email protected]

Aus

Hi, I signed up with my student email back in 2012, which I've lost access to, can I get it updated to [email protected]

Las Vegas

For some reason when I signed up for this 10 years ago I was under the impression we couldn't have space in our usernames.  Hence why I'm CosmicCairns when really I should be Cosmic Cairns.  Somehow I've never gotten around to fixing this.  If it's possible to change it that would be awesome, but if it's going to cause any issues no big deal.

adelaide

No worries!

Poznań, Poland

When I signed up I didn't realize usernames are case sensitive. If you could kindly edit my username to RPLKTR that would be swell!